• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Planned Teams For SS/HG?

Steelix, Xatu, Houndoom, Feraligatr...not sure what else...
or maybe my old Crystal team, that now that I think about it, I can't remember at all. -dusts off old cartridge-

edit: lolol 100th reply

Last edited:
I decided i'll use a different team.

Meganium
Ledian
Xatu / Skarmory
Granbull / Stantler
Golduck
Arbok / Sandslash / Mareep

Mostly my favorites.

If anyone can help me with this, I'll greatly appreciate it. My planned team has THREE Fire-types.

Typhlosion-Deffinetly and not leaving the team.
Jolteon- Eeve will be traded over from Platinum holding Thunderstone. Will not replace.
Arcanine- I'll find a Growly somehow.
Ho-Oh- Once I get it I will use it.
Red Gyrados- To be used until I get Ho-oh, may work it into team somehow.
Steelix- The one Jasmine trades you.
Noctowl- My offensive Flying type.

Unsure of what to put in this team before I get Steelix.
Plz give suggestions via PM or VM!

Last edited:
Typhlosion, Lapras, Espeon, Ampharos, Honchcrow, Hitmontop for HG

Meganium, Lanturn, Umbreon, Ninetails, Togekiss, Mismagius for SS.

Because I'm obsessed with balance.

MEGANIUM

and um

MEGANIUM

:( I have no idea. I'll make it up as I go along.

I know that I'm going to have Meganium as my starter; I've never had a Chikorita for more than around five minutes at a time. I also know that I'll be having a male Arcanine named Tora, inspired by my huge fluffy stuffed tiger. And Shiny Suicune will be there ASAP; I plan to do resets for it. There are two more spaces for improvisation, because I still have one more: who could forget Lust the Weavile?

Apparently I'll have typhlosion, jynx, quagsire, ampharos, crobat, and dragonite. Originally in SS I had typhlosion, ampharos, quagsire, crobat, victreebel, and gengar. \o\

I dunno... maybe
Typhlosion Gyarados Umbreon Raichu (Not sure on these last two) Jumpluff Scizor

The Gyarados is the red Lake of Rage one, the Raichu is the Pikachu-Coloured Pichu evolved. And I'm going to soft reset until I get a shiny Cyndaquil and Eevee.

Back
Top Bottom