• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

Also, how do you get sunfish evolving into jellyfish? uuuh

Alomomola and (female) Frillish are both pink and kinda girly... I thought they looked similar, so I assumed the one without limbs evolved into the one with limbs.

It's not; I have a male.

Oh... Another assumption I made just on appearances. I guess I still have a lot to learn about this generation. xP

Also, Glace, that's amazing! I've completed the regional Pokedex in LeafGreen, but I'm not patient enough to fill the National Pokedex entirely, even when there are only 386...

I've been thinking, I need to get a Deino evolution... as soon as I finish all of these drawing ideas, perhaps. Maybe I can make Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon one of them.

OMG I just beat Subway Master Ingo, at a 21-streak.

YES.

...He's much easier than Palmer, BTW.

Beat the game long ago, and I'm just catching everything. I'm now on the doggies. (:
Training up new team members, and possibly a new team.
I loved the storyline SOOO much more than in other generations.
Anyways....my team is:
Serperior
lvl. 55
Good in-game, but I haven't used him much since then.

Zoroark
lvl. 58
A good sweeper. I love having a Poison-type last and watching the trainers try to hit me with Psychic. XD

Lampent
lvl. 63
So good! I basically took my Level 100's from Diamond and gave it an EXP Share, then went through the E4 like 10 times. XD I wish I could find the Dusk Stone. D:

Hydreigon
lvl. 66
Raised him using the same strategy. (:
SOOO good. I always feel sad when he faints, which has only happened once. XD

Unfezant
lvl. 50
Meh. I am going to train something up for this spot.

Bisharp
lvl. 53
Haven't used him much. He dies easily, and has tons of weaknesses. Again, going to raise something up to replace him.

Beat the game long ago, and I'm just catching everything. I'm now on the doggies. (:
Training up new team members, and possibly a new team.
I loved the storyline SOOO much more than in other generations.
Anyways....my team is:
Serperior
lvl. 55
Good in-game, but I haven't used him much since then.

Zoroark
lvl. 58
A good sweeper. I love having a Poison-type last and watching the trainers try to hit me with Psychic. XD

Lampent
lvl. 63
So good! I basically took my Level 100's from Diamond and gave it an EXP Share, then went through the E4 like 10 times. XD I wish I could find the Dusk Stone. D:

Hydreigon
lvl. 66
Raised him using the same strategy. (:
SOOO good. I always feel sad when he faints, which has only happened once. XD

Unfezant
lvl. 50
Meh. I am going to train something up for this spot.

Bisharp
lvl. 53
Haven't used him much. He dies easily, and has tons of weaknesses. Again, going to raise something up to replace him.

The route before victory road there is a male vetran who gives it to you.

BTW Theifing wild Marowaks for Thick Club for like three hours, to finally get, only to discover I already had one...

I finally started playing Black again!I got bored after the E4,and ticked at the FRIGGEN LEVEL JUMP.

At the moment,Im trying to think of a Pokemon to replace Zoroark.I mean,I love my little Firenze,but she faints to easily!I got a Hydreigon for now,but I already have Haxorous on my team.

I feel kinda cheap for having all 3 starters,but its an in-game team.Its fun going around and owning the kids with Lv.63 Caterpie!

Khangaskhan through dream World? Inner Focus, interesting...

I've managed to get as far as Ghetsis.
And I cannot beat him.
ARGH

These games are everything I've wanted... and more. I'm really glad they didn't make the post-game ridiculously easy, too.

The route before victory road there is a male vetran who gives it to you.

BTW Theifing wild Marowaks for Thick Club for like three hours, to finally get, only to discover I already had one...
If you want to respond to one sentence out of a big huge post, please quote only what your comment is relevant to and not the whole gigantic thing.

Lol, just Obtained my eighth badge.
Team:
Beta the Bisharp
Delta the Druddigon
Hanalea the Haxorus

Bisharp's a good pokemon, once you train it enough. xD I just taught Night Slash and Shadow Claw. Gave it an item to increase the ratio of critical hits, and about every other moves a critical. To deal with pesky flying types, teach it Aerial Ace. Possible stone edge for the fire types.
Gotta get me a Hydreigon :o
Btw, anybody have a Volcarona? Is s/he worth EV training?

Team:
Beta the Bisharp
Delta the Druddigon
Hanalea the Haxorus

Bisharp's a good pokemon, once you train it enough. xD I just taught Night Slash and Shadow Claw. Gave it an item to increase the ratio of critical hits, and about every other moves a critical. To deal with pesky flying types, teach it Aerial Ace. Possible stone edge for the fire types.
Gotta get me a Hydreigon :o
Btw, anybody have a Volcarona? Is s/he worth EV training?

Volcarona is exceeding worth it (especially because quiver dance is like a specializd bulk up, plus an extra speed boost)

Nioght slash and shadow claw provide nearly identical coverage, remove one (preferably shadow claw)

I suppose I could bred my Volcarona...

Volcarona is exceeding worth it (especially because quiver dance is like a specializd bulk up, plus an extra speed boost)
Lol, time to train my Larvesta.

Nioght slash and shadow claw provide nearly identical coverage, remove one (preferably shadow claw)
Hmm, I wonders what to change it too. Preferably a healing or status move. *strokes invisible beard in deep thought*

Team:
Beta the Bisharp
Delta the Druddigon
Hanalea the Haxorus

Wait, you have all the badges but only have three Pokemon? How did you get this far.

You should at least get a Chaudelure and a Eelektross.

Whee....almost filled my Teams box.
Regular team:
Flitwick(Chandelure) lv76
Kyurem lv77
Dream(Jirachi)lv76
Silver(Reshiram)lv78
Verdent(Virizion)lv75
Harmony(Zoroark)lv76 (going to be replaced by Prelude the Vaporeon)

Edit:HOLY COW I GOT A POKE'RUS HAXORUS ON THE GTS for a Shroomish. :3

Last edited:

I got a pokerus lucario. For a lucario. That I got while I was breeding riolu and I ran into one and I couldn't escape.
Yay, pokerus!

Wait, you have all the badges but only have three Pokemon? How did you get this far?

I'm not the original quotee, but I also beat the game with only three pokemon. When you do that, there's more exp to go around and the levels are a lot higher than normal. A balanced team of three can even beat the strongest trainers in the Unova reigon, with little to no extra grinding. Some people, like me, prefer to do so rather than train six, since to me it feels like a waste of time and effort.

Wait, you have all the badges but only have three Pokemon? How did you get this far.
Teams of three are wicked fun. I highly suggest you play a game with them. Like Alxprit said, a balanced team of three will be nicely leveled and beat some really strong trainers. My most memorable team that I ever used was a team of three in FireRed that consisted of Blastoise, Mr. Mime, and Beedrill.

I'm not the original quotee, but I also beat the game with only three pokemon. When you do that, there's more exp to go around and the levels are a lot higher than normal.
Right on the spot :D

I had a HM slave, and thats it. You can pretty much beat the elite four with Bisharp equipped with a quick claw. First time. Second time I had some other pokemon.
Bisharp
Equipped: Quick Claw
Moves:
Night Slash
Aerial Ace (TM)
(Any fighting type move) (Doesn't learn any by level up, but theres some TMs)
Free move. Preferably a move increasing speed.
You're only problem is Marshal. Thats why you have Aerial Ace. It never misses, and your only problem is speed. Thats why I had a quick claw and a status move. If a fighting move even touches Bisharp, it's most likely going to faint.

LegendarySeeker, I've already beaten the E4 and Champion multiple times. The number of pokemon doesn't matter much. The quality and effort put into them is what matters most. An example would be the annoying fisherman that seems to have millions (6) of magikarp(s)/Feebas/and other fishiesl

For HM slaves, I had a Carracosta and a Golurk.

Is anyone else largely entertained by the fact that the rhythm of Thrash in this generation is extremely similar to the mario theme? Just use it... and imagine the Pokémon is singing it.

Back
Top Bottom