• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I just had one of the greatest days of my life. I didn't make one mistake at my recital. NOT EVEN ONE! And the whole time I was whispering back and forth with my crush, who I'm slowly realizing is more than a crush to me. He's freaking perfect. And OH MY GOD it was just the greatest day ever. And also right after I got out of the recital, there was this absolutely beautiful rainbow. :3 <3

And also right after I got out of the recital, there was this absolutely beautiful rainbow. :3 <3

It's a sign x3

Got back from an amusement park yesterday where we had the BEST TIME EVER. So fun. So very fun.

Fullmetal Alchemist volume 25 came out today, rather than tomorrow! I got it only about 20 minutes ago and I'm already done. x3

Warm fuzzy feeling moment -- *silence*

Amazing. I wish they had gone farther, but apparently we have another book coming sometime... perhaps between October and December sometime. One last book!

And the last DVD box set comes out on July 26th. That will be exciting too!

I introduced a friend of mine to another friend of mine, thinking that they'd get along swell. They got along sweller than I expected. Almost a year later, they're in a relationship at last :3

I just learned how to pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Greatest week of my life. Sure, I unknowingly ate a bunch of ants (don't ask), but I figured out my father does love and miss me after all, and I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY BROTHER :DDDDDD

I'm ridiculously sunburned, but beach field trip + last day of school is amazing. :D

nothing much
except the fact that I JUST BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP AND IT'S AWESOME
this is like heaven x 366342875 compared to my old shitbox and I'm currently in the process of moving and installing things
atm the old one is trying to compress all my .psd:s into a neat rar I can upload somewhere and download to this one (my old laptop has some usb problems, otherwise I'd just use an external hard drive or something for that)
!!

First exam down and it went well. Now just the other five have to go well.

Dear Crush,

Seeing you makes my day. Especially when you've just come back from swimming laps around the community center's pool. And you bring your hot best friend along.

Love,
LILEH

I skipped four days of physics for freshman band and was out sick one day - I wasn't in class for any of the last three days we had before exams. The days I was there, I slept or barely paid attention.

Yet somehow I made a 100 on the final.

I'm confused but proud. <3

Also, I think I'm gonna let myself out of the closet for this upcoming school year. I made sure to only tell my closest friends that I was bi - until one of them (who's bi himself) kept making slip-ups saying that I was bi/attracted to girls and none of the other people I knew in the vicinity really cared. I ended up telling two friends that I'm not particularly close to that I had a crush on my best girl friend (one of them I told while said crush was there, and she promptly came over and hugged me), and said crush actually told a girl that I know only tangentially that I liked her. None of them were particularly weirded out. And then today I ended up calling myself the "gay friend" of the bi guy mentioned above, to a kid who'd already established himself about half an hour earlier as being slightly weirded out by said bi guy's confession that he was bi. More and more people are finding out - might as well stop trying to hide in the closet, because it seems I've nothing to fear from coming out. <3
EDIT: and speaking of people not caring. the day i got a phone i got a text from this one kid who hangs around our group in the mornings, and i know who he is, but i'd never really talked to him until then. i told him i was bi that same day. ... he didn't care.

Last edited:

MY JOANNA IS OKAY
SHE IS OKAY
SHE IS OKAY SHE IS OKAY SHE IS OKAY
Granted they're keeping her in overnight to be sure but SHE IS OKAY
And I got to go in and talk to her because she assured them that I was her girlfriend and it's the first time she's ever said that and I was like "...<3"

I passed all of my finals at school with flying colors. And I'm finally done with school.

Hoorah.

MY JOANNA IS OKAY
SHE IS OKAY
SHE IS OKAY SHE IS OKAY SHE IS OKAY
Granted they're keeping her in overnight to be sure but SHE IS OKAY
And I got to go in and talk to her because she assured them that I was her girlfriend and it's the first time she's ever said that and I was like "...<3"

O frabjous day! Callooh, callay!

I'm really happy for both of you :)

I won a Passion award... For Sex Ed. Yes. For Sex Ed. And for calculus, but.

That could either be awesome or disturbing.

^ I'll go with AWESOME.
Now try and combine the two to make sex ed calculus.

Last day of school today. :o Still need to come back to school tomorrow for more testing, but it's just a test. I've brought a whole bunch of things to have da best last day of school. :3

Also, this year may have sucked ass, but one good thing that happened was that I got a wonderful boyfriend. <3 And I also grew closer to this one group of friends, which is good since I need more friends.

Made a homemade cake all by myself!

...I hope. It's currently baking. I followed the recipe to the dot, though, so I should be okay.

No way to know until tomorrow's end of the year party at school, though. orz

EDIT: It looks... Interesting.

Last edited:

My family is going to Puerto Rico tomorrow, and we'll be staying there for about... two weeks, if I'm correct. We'll be staying at my aunt's house, so we don't have to pay for a hotel. I know for sure that we'll go hiking and ziplining, and we'll get to see some family members, which is great.

The only downside is that I don't know how to speak Spanish, so if one of my family members or anyone else in Puerto Rico starts talking to me, I won't understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom