• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

discord?

shy ♡

whispers in gay
oiiii i miss y'all and i was wondering if there's a discord server where we could all chat?? again?? ;w; i'd love to reconnect with u guys..... hhh

I would actually prefer Discord over Telegram tbh but everyone's settled in on Telegram so I don't really think that's going to happen

I do like Discord better in general but pls nobody make a Discord chat. I don't want to have to bother with two competing chats oh god

maybe we should create a discord server and force everyone to pick between that and the telegram. then, at the end of a year, we do a count of all members in each chat, and the people in the smaller chat are executed.

maybe we should create a discord server and force everyone to pick between that and the telegram. then, at the end of a year, we do a count of all members in each chat, and the people in the smaller chat are executed.

I support this petition

i approve of the Twin Executions plan then we can have a lot of Competition and Emotions and a Musical Number to go along with it

I honestly think I prefer Telegram for this chat, because Discord doesn't have quoting of specific messages and I think that'd hinder some of our most common interactions (like, people catching up and responding to messages from a while back, or referring back to messages from months ago in a way that makes it easy to go back to that point in the conversation). In general I feel like we make use of Telegram features a bunch and moving to Discord would change the feel of the chat a bit. It'd be handy to have proper channels, but mmm, not sure I'd want it overall (at least personally).

as the admin of the telegram chat i have zero opinions about if people want to make a discord and ur fully welcome to do that if you want! the telegram chat was only ever just like a hey let's catch up with people thingo and it's become a semi-official community

i'm just not going to move the telegram group to discord and will probably not be involved/interested in a discord group, sorry but i think they can both be around if people already have discord anyway? idk whatever

i was going to put like a coexist bumper sticker image here but i forgot that it's really ugly so just pretend that i did

edit:
maybe we should just ban everyone

lmao

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think Discord will actually work out. It's super annoying that it still doesn't have replies. :|

I guess we'll end up making a Discord server anyway if we do telecod karaoke nights?

I understand not wanting to move to a Discord chat when the Telegram chat is already well-established, but perhaps people could share their Discord ID for other people who use it and would be interested in talking with other TCoD members? I'm Negrek#0739, feel free to hit me up if you'd like to chat. I'm always happy to hear from somebody on TCoD!

Back
Top Bottom