• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

does anyone have a gift

I got one called "gift 2" that's entirely out of uses and another ability which is counter-intuitive for me to use

i also received a gift last night, which was... the Gift ability, but yeah, out of uses. nice!

yeah. i feel comfortable saying now this much: i have a power called inform and literally all it does is tell the person i target that i targeted them. somehow this is my most useful power. night zero i used this on ils; night one i used it on panini; last night i used it on you

I can confirm this btw

Rectify my town core to like

sande as lock clear, Hiikaru/Chem likely town

qva probably town too just by virtue of using the inform ability and nothing else actually malicious for like 3 nights in a row but idk what the rest of your capabilities are like so

\o/

qva probably town too just by virtue of using the inform ability and nothing else actually malicious for like 3 nights in a row but idk what the rest of your capabilities are like so

Actually if there's only 1/2 maf left by setup this is probably even weightier so whatever qva is town enough rn unless lolme somehow

wait how many people got gift
i also have it
useless

i used my night action last night to get another fruit. did you know that mangoes are the most consumed fruit in the world

so you have a power that gives you a fruit for free, but also you eat one fruit each night by default?

i think yesterday pretty much clears panini and i agree that chem/me/sande are probably town

so that leaves qva, sandstone-shadow, ils, butterfree, md as potential criminals, right

i also have it
useless

i used my night action last night to get another fruit. did you know that mangoes are the most consumed fruit in the world

I can't believe you would lie about fruit statistics in this very serious forum setting

How are you even still getting fruit now that fruit purveyor keldeo is dead, do you just summon them from the ether

1. yes
2. i can't confirm that i always eat the fruit. night 1 i got a pear, night 2 i ate it automatically, night 3 i bothered some random player, night 4 (last night) i found a mango

idk why i ate the pear so we'll see if it happens again

I can't believe you would lie about fruit statistics in this very serious forum setting

How are you even still getting fruit now that fruit purveyor keldeo is dead, do you just summon them from the ether

excuse me i would never lie about fruit

google said:
The Most Popular Fruit in the World - BanderasNews
www.banderasnews.com/0712/rr-mangomango.htm
To the astonishment of most North Americans, mangoes are consumed worldwide by a factor of three to one over bananas and ten to one over apples.

yeah i guess so

i just have the ability to manifest fruit

i think yesterday pretty much clears panini and i agree that chem/me/sande are probably town

so that leaves qva, sandstone-shadow, ils, butterfree, md as potential criminals, right

yeha that's pretty much right

I'd probably go

sandstone > Butterfree > Music Dragon > ILS > qva

as is, so I'll just drop my vote here for now and check back in tomorrow morning

Vote: sandstone-shadow

hm. any reason for that vote aside from the inactivity?

nah

I'm not like married to it or anything, I just wanna sleep first and I don't really like idling my vote

Tbh I haven't really been thinking about this game other than memes and the red check I got yesterday so I need to reread and think about it but like

I think the way night actions played out it make it less likely to be you and I think maybe ILS freely offering the info that you visited and that probably makes you town on D1 is a good look, although admittedly quite a thin read there.

MD slightly above Butterfree/Sandstone for a silly and vague reason I don't really want to talk about unless I have to - it's not mechanical or anything so don't worry about that just like,, eh it's not my first choice unless someone's seeing something I'm not seeing.

So it's kind of just, POE reasons right now given that I don't really have anything to solve that slot with yet

Idk if that goes against your forum meta somehow but if you have thoughts about it feel free to let me know

sweet dreams moon beams

Tbh I haven't really been thinking about this game other than memes and the red check I got yesterday so I need to reread and think about it but like
No! No thinking allowed! That's against the spirit of the game. There can only be hilarious chaos!

MD slightly above Butterfree/Sandstone for a silly and vague reason I don't really want to talk about unless I have to - it's not mechanical or anything so don't worry about that just like,, eh it's not my first choice unless someone's seeing something I'm not seeing.
Ooh, whatever this is, I hope it's something flattering! Hehehe!

Anyway. While I'm here I should drop my vote, just so I don't forget to do it later.

Vote: Music Dragon

I got one called "gift 2" that's entirely out of uses and another ability which is counter-intuitive for me to use

i also have it
useless

ye I gifted you both stuff

Hiikaru n1, Panini n2

I used a different ability n0

Back
Top Bottom