• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ditto's Docks

The style sheets don't appear to be showing up in Google Chrome (the browser I'm using), thus the layout looks really bad, perhaps you can try to fix it? Though I'm not really sure how you'd go about doing that myself.

I just downloaded Google Chrome and went to my site, it seems to be looking fine, all the images loaded, it looks just like it should.

SUPER HUGH MEGA BUMP OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! I'm putting the code for a new style up on the site as we speak...or rather, I post!!!

I'm going to lie and say that this one was specially made for all of you who didn't complain that some of my broken images for the topsites messed up the right menu. Cause none of you did. But as I look at the style in all the browsers to check it's compatibility, I notice that in IE the right menus are all messed up except in Electric style. It features the colors of Elekid, and there is an Elekid in the banner.

Yay

Also, since the last update post I made, the forums have gotten a new skin, I created some theories, about super powers, (Superman and Cyclopes are the only one's at the moment) and we also have a contest. There is a Pokemon of the month section, this month is Ditto =))), and I have a couple of small ads. 'Tis all.

Last edited:
Not quite as epic a bump, but still.....

Yeah, DD has a new style, just in time for spring!!! It's spring themed, of course. I am also toying with the idea of a "becoming dark fire" style, to go with the banner in my sig...

The new PoTM is Bayleef, so go and read about them, and vote in the next PoTM.

I also have a new Contest pic. Hopefully that is open to more funny captions that the two before it...

And, I am revising several pages, including the not-so-endless endless marquee. Hm.

There are two more theories in the works, about the Twilight Werewolves, and the other about Lightsabers. On a related topic, the word Cyclopes in my last post should be rephrased as "The Character Cyclops from X Men."

I have majorly been slacking off about this, but 'The Shiny Pokemon Compendium' is in the oven, it is a three columned table. The first has the name of a Pokemon, the second a Male DP front sprite of the Pokemon normaly, and the third column has the Male DP front sprite of the shiny version of the pokemon...I've been working on that for a while...It's really boring work, copying all of the image links from Photobucket...*sigh*

Feel free to comment about anything.

JOIN THE FORUMS Enjoy!

I have majorly been slacking off about this, but 'The Shiny Pokemon Compendium' is in the oven, it is a three columned table. The first has the name of a Pokemon, the second a Male DP front sprite of the Pokemon normaly, and the third column has the Male DP front sprite of the shiny version of the pokemon...I've been working on that for a while...It's really boring work, copying all of the image links from Photobucket...*sigh*

I would imagine it is boring, yes. And entirely unnecessary, seeing as you can go to just about any Pokémon sprite source ever and see pictures of the sprites; most Pokédexes already have the two sprites side by side anyway. Hate to say it after you've already started putting work into this, but unless there's something special you're planning to do with it... what's the point? What is this page going to give people that they can't already find in a bunch of other places, often with additional information besides?

Well, this is all of the pokemon from a particular region right on top of the other, so no more clicking individual links to see each one.

Yet you still aren't able to compare them to the normal coloration of said species at a glance.

I have redone the forums, so they are a bit smaller, and faster loading for people with slower internet connections. We also have new moderators. Hopefully, somehow this will increase activity.

Uber-Bump!

A Breath of Fresh Air
(No prince included)
Sorry, the name of this news post reminded me of that old TV show, Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Yeah.
So, just to fill you all in on what has happened of the past few days, Dittos Docks has moved! I switched hosts, from Freewebs to Ifastnet. Ifastnet has MySQL! And they support PHP file types, so now we have some forums from PHPBB3 (SOOOO much better than InvisionFree) and Cutenews. Sometime later, I'm going to get a new blog. I have yet to put up the link to the Forums, so here is the link for all of you people who will join the forums. They are the same as the old InvisionFree forums, you just have to re-register and post. http://ditto.ifastnet.com/phpBB3
Enjoy.
Also, Dittos Docks may enter an alliance with our Affiliate, Psypokes, and some other sites in making a huge multi-site hunt game. I just need to hear back from Will.
Also, I believe that I'm going to re-do the style switcher, since those work with PHP too.
Affiliates, keep me up, I'm still here, just change the link from http://www.freewebs.com/ditto11 to http://ditto.ifastnet.com!
This news post will be on the old splash page of the old Freewebs hosted DD, and also the first news post on our new Cutenews system!

Back
Top Bottom