• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open SpriteMart!

Which sprite do you want, if any?

• Total voters
Re: LITTLE MOUSE IN A LITTLE HOUSE

THIRD POST IN A ROW

And if you complain, I'll be there to remind you when you criticised insulted me and my sketches and one-shot, and swore at me for posting on someone else's artwork.

EDIT: NO MORE POSTS

Legendary (if that's what you are okay with for me to call you)
ipodshinx.png

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6463/ipodshinx.png[/img]

n-no......That.....doesn't really look good....='(

I'll just use the userbar instead. (has in in sig)

EDIT: Fuck, don't you fucking get it? They were critisism to help you become a better artist and writer. Doing the same thing bad over and over isn't good. Pointing out the flaws help you fix it so you can be better!

C-R-I-T-I-S-I-S-M! GOD!

EDIT2: And you can only double post when you put art in it. When you put something like that, then you hould edit, not post again.

*cringe*
Well, if that's what you're going to do, DON'T REQUEST HERE! I'M NOT TAKING THIS, OR REQUESTS FROM YOU.
NOW STOP SWEARING DIRECTLY AT ME AND TELLING ME THE DAMNED BANNER IS REALLY NOT GOOD.

Both of you stop immediately. This sort of overreaction makes you both look ridiculous. Either discuss this calmly or drop it and leave each other alone. I'm more than happy to hand out warnings/infractions for rudeness if I need to.

Okay...fine. I don't want an infraction.

Last edited:

Just call me Seeker :o)

That looks nice, although it would look more natural if the earplugwhatevers were nearer to the base or middle of the ears.

Can I have a Lampent iPod? Preferably with the iPod being crimson.
Thanks~

Bump de bump. Sorry everyone, you can still request things but the sprites you requested ages ago will take some time. I forgot about this, lol.

[/terrible bump]

'S okay bro. There's no rush. Everyone forgets about things now and then (some more than others *glances in mirror*)

Back
Top Bottom