• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Last.fm

I'm Mienshao. Considering clean-slating my account because I literally just cleaned up my music collection and streamlined a ton of stuff today, but hanging onto this name.

Yeah. My most-listened to artists are a mix of embarrassing and accurate. u_u

ETA: why would you clear your charts?? idgi? It seems like the purpose of last.fm is to record what you listen to so why would you erase the record of what you listened to?

ETA: why would you clear your charts?? idgi? It seems like the purpose of last.fm is to record what you listen to so why would you erase the record of what you listened to?

If your music tastes change substantially or if you haven't used Last.fm in a long, long time.

EDIT: @Pathos: We have a surprising amount of music compatibility...

there's some shit you just want to repress forever.

If your music tastes change substantially or if you haven't used Last.fm in a long, long time.

EDIT: @Pathos: We have a surprising amount of music compatibility...

Why surprising?

Idk it's one thing if you haven't used last.fm in a while but, I mean, so what if your tastes changed... that doesn't mean anything bad about the music you listened to before... ?_?

Why though?? Getting embarrassed about music is just really silly honestly.

Why though?? Getting embarrassed about music is just really silly honestly.
it doesn't reflect my music taste very well though, which skews recommendations and such. I have zero compatibility with my account from 2006 for instance. regardless, I'll probably keep these charts around for a long time.

Why surprising?

Idk it's one thing if you haven't used last.fm in a while but, I mean, so what if your tastes changed... that doesn't mean anything bad about the music you listened to before... ?_?

1) Because I didn't expect you to have similar music taste to me. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

2) You might want to ask Tarvos or Datura - I reset mine because I hadn't been on in far too long, not because my tastes changed (okay, they did, but not by that much). EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:
Well, my main issue is that I listen to a lot of art music, and tags get very messy when trying to superimpose the pop-rock artist/album/track setup. So I want my account to be clean like my Clementine setup now. I'm not embarrassed!

Specifically, my collection is FLAC-only now, preferably with a physical CD for backup. And for the car.

Last edited:
A link to my account is at the bottom left corner of my signature. I have essentially no compatibility with anyone here, so if you want to spruce up your Friend radio, then feel free to send me that friend request.

You can use delete them one by one like I have done before but then again I bought them back with artists such as JLS,Aqua and One Direction.

Link to my last.fm is in my sig.

I do this with a lot of things!! Clearing and starting with a new slate feels good to me in general. It would be cool to be able to track my music taste back further, but I don't really mind that much (I tend to listen to the same stuff as when I was like fourteen anyway, just with additions). Some people like to have records forever, some people like starting new records!

My account now is Curiousvirga. Since all my tags are as clean as possible now, I probably won't reset it for a while. \o/

It is weird having all my stuff from my metal phase nowhere to be seen, though. Bye, Nightwish...

Last edited:
The thought of resetting my charts sends a shiver down my spine. It's fun having over 100,000 plays. Though I guess my tastes haven't changed that much. There isn't much I listened to years ago that I don't listen to now.

Anyway.

The thought of resetting my charts sends a shiver down my spine. It's fun having over 100,000 plays. Though I guess my tastes haven't changed that much. There isn't much I listened to years ago that I don't listen to now.

Anyway.

Worth clicking just to witness the hilarious amount of Pink Floyd to be seen here.

Back
Top Bottom