• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So I herd you liek mudkipz - Fan Club

Mumzy

Hypno's lullaby
Mudkip Fan Club
34679022.jpg
Ok, so I've wanted to get to talk to more people in the cave. So I made this club... This is more of a socal group really. Uuuum... there will be more here soon.

mudkipzfeat240x160.jpg

Members

Me
Harvest Ty

Last edited:
I hath heardth that this was a establishment for thosith whom liketh kips of thee mud. Moi shallth join and be united in ye pact of thy kips of thee mud.

I hath heardth that this was a establishment for thosith whom liketh kips of thee mud. Moi shallth join and be united in ye pact of thy kips of thee mud.

YAAAY!! My first my member! Jeez your good at talking like that, do you play dungeons and dragons or something?? 0_o

From thy onward members whom liekth kips of thee mud shelt speak as a 15th century knight! And its a official rule >3<

Why thanketh you
*trys to blow out the candles but realizes she is a dragon last second and melts them.
Oh well *eats cake anyway*

^ That works. :3 I gess u herd I liek Jeerahcheez, huhz? x3;

thnx x3 and yep it's my favorite legendary *cuddles* Thnk u again^-^

Back
Top Bottom