• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Bleach Site

hah this site is AWESOME

(psst Vladmir! that's poisonous! don't drink bleach!)

OH like Westley in the princess bride (except all kids of poisons not just one)

best movie/book ever

This is an awesome site! I'd love to affy with you! ^__^

Can I use some of your bleach pictures? I'll give you TONS of credit!

I thought it was Opposite Day when I said this, sorry

so you actually meant to say 10/fail?

is dividing by fail anything like dividing by zero? because you know in most programming languages zero casts to a boolean false value, and false is kind of like fail

what's up with some like two or three of you people and not having a sense of humor
or sarcasm

:|

technoviking/10 im(h)o which is good.

(lol sanctum)

what's up with some like two or three of you people and not having a sense of humor
or sarcasm

yeah i know rite

although, in all srsness, I'm not sure if some of these replies mean "I thought the joke was funny and/or clever" or "This site's a joke, so I'm going to jokingly say I like it to play along"

Well, when you showed me on MSN the other day I thought it was awesome.

I mean come on it's my freaking homepage lol.

also people shouldn't complain, it's not green on black. :|

people shouldn't complain, it's not green on black. :|

I hope surskitty still isn't pissed at me for that

In all seriousness I don't think I'll make another public-facing site with that color scheme again, awesome as it was. The purpose of the site is to serve as a gauge of humo(u)r, not to kill peoples' eyes.

well, should I go make a site about naruto the fishcake and not the jinchuuriki?

but yeah I see your point. people need to know the properties of bleach to free their minds
or something

Back
Top Bottom