• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

GAAAAAAA...

I can't Preorder it because according to EB Games(the main game store in NZ) the release date isn't out yet >:(

I've been ranting EVERYWHERE about this :/

EB GAMES

IS THE PLACE WHERE I GOT ALL MY GAMES FROM >_<
SO I'M POSSIBLY GETTING PLATINUM THAR

Feh, my parents say I can't play my DS because I'm blinking too much. So this will take some persuasion... *sound of plate being dropped*

I'm gonna just wait till... maybe a couple weeks and use limewire. That's what I always do for video games on my DS
edit:@Dragon: My parents ban me from things because I dont blink enough!

Feh, my parents say I can't play my DS because I'm blinking too much. So this will take some persuasion... *sound of plate being dropped*

I... honestly can't see the correlation between video gaming and blinking. Unless you're someone who's extremely sensitive to loud sounds/bright flashes, neither of which Pokémon have in excess to my knowledge. o.O

Anyway, I'mma get Platinum tomorrow~ shame that I have project stuffs due this week so I can't quite play it as much as I'd like.

What Leafpool said.

Y'know, when I used to play my GBA, if I stared for too long and forgot to blink (when playing a game I'd have to do it manually) my eyes would go cross-eyed and water up. After a couple of minutes, of course. I don't do this anymore but if you ask me, I had a worse problem than you do, but yours is especially nothing to worry about.

Either way, yeah, I'm getting Platinum tommorrow. And I have a gift card I've been saving from Christmas that will, more likely than not, pay for all of it. Fwee!

When I play a more static PC game, I too have to remind myself to blink. Otherwise, my eyes get dry and I get a headache. Blinking too much shouldn't be a problem...

Tomorrow is it. GameStop is offering 20% more trade-in value when applied towards Platinum. I think I can save around $8 thanks to that. School begins the day after, but that's never stopped me.

My family said that we might go to the movies to see Knowing (which looks really good), and if we go I'm definitely stopping by to get Platinum. And since they're offering 20%+ on credit, this may be a great time to get rid of my old, decrepit games that do no more than collect dust. I've also wanted to pick up a copy of LeafGreen for a while, so I might get that (seeing if I have the money – I checked my wallet this morning and found to my disappointment sixteen dollars).

"We don't have Pokéballs! You know, P-O-K-E-accent-B-A-L-L-S!"
I laughed so much when I saw that, it would seem that the creators are trying to emphasise the 'é'...

Um, as for my status, I am leveling all of my team up, so that I can beat Roark. I already tried, and failed, miserably...

Platinum is now officially no.1 place on the TTDS when it first comes out making me on of the first in the UK.

There was no way in hell I'm going to wait an additional two months to get the game. Instead I'm going to phone my aunt from America tonight and ask her if she can buy it for me, promising her that I'll pay her back at some point in the distant future. She's coming to my house with my cousin as well for the Easter holidays, so if all goes to plan I should have the game in a week or two.

But of course, knowing me, it's not going to go to plan.

Back
Top Bottom