• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

The egg's set once you grab it and save, so it's going to be the same thing whenever you hatch it.

Unless you mean you've had at least five files.

So it turns out Wal-Mart is giving away its own special freebies with these games too. Namely, Pokewalker jackets.

I really kind of want one. They look a lot classier, and as nerdy as I am, I'm not really sure I want to walk around in public with a Pokeball on my belt. Guess I could just keep it in my pocket, but :c.

So it turns out Wal-Mart is giving away its own special freebies with these games too. Namely, Pokewalker jackets.

I really kind of want one. They look a lot classier, and as nerdy as I am, I'm not really sure I want to walk around in public with a Pokeball on my belt. Guess I could just keep it in my pocket, but :c.

That's pretty snazzy. I likes it. :D

So I think I'm going to get my copy of SoulSilver at walmart then.

I don't know about Canada, but I know Germany did. It's possible it could happen in other countries as well.

I guess the jacket looks cool enough, but I'd already pre-ordered it cheaper from Amazon, so. I'd rather save money then pay the extra $5 for a jacket no one will see because I'll be keeping the walker in my pocket.

The Toys 'R' Us promos they're giving out at the parties tomorrow--shirts, gold and silver game cases, Ho-Oh and Lugia styli and gift cards--are cooler anyway. Granted, even though the TRU closest to me is doing it, I've already ordered and those are only for people who buy the game that day. :|

Last edited:
I heard the shirts are only in youth sizes though. :\

I preordered from GameStop long before any of this stuff was known. If I get my Lugia figure I'll be happy enough. The important thing is the game!

I'll be heading down there at maybe 10 or 11 to pick up my copy. :3

It's still 12 more days before it's released in Sweden, and even when it is I don't have the money to buy it. :C

Just got back from GameStop! Got figure! Now must reset for nature on Cyndaquil!

sljdsfkdsjfdfjdshfidsuhryufehfd7ydufsdsdsufydsf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine won't get here until around the 20th, but seeing as I have HeartGold, two other new games (Edgeeeeeey) and rather a lot of final projects and studying to do, this doesn't bother me in the slightest. :P Now to just sit back and try not to over-plan my team: I know I want typhlosion and miltank, and will probably use either xatu or skarmory and lapras or politoed, but I generally like to leave some stuff up to happy chance.

sljdsfkdsjfdfjdshfidsuhryufehfd7ydufsdsdsufydsf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QFT I LOVE THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Current status: Trying to collect all three starters to trade to Platinum and evolve them before I start up my ~actual~ HG file. THE TIME I WASTE IS WORTH IT FOR EPIC BUILDUP

Yeah, I live in the UK and am eagerly anticipating the release here. Happy for you North Americans, though! Have fun with your games. :D Also, dang, those Pokéwalker jackets look great.

Wow, I'm just spazing over here. I just picked up HeartGold, and I am freaking spazing. The only problem is my DSlite is almost dead >n< It's on the charger right now. *spazfalksfj;alkfjakj;ldkjspaz*

Whoo! I've already gotten a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil into Platinum and evolved them. (I managed to multitask training them with the Experience Share while simultaneously starting my next file in HG on a separate DS.) Now all that remains is to finish the training of this Totodile I just traded.

... It's on level 20 already. :3

I just got it. I'm playing as a dude (totally not because I love Huntershipping, NOPE!) and I I got my Cyndaquil. It's a male and named Vulcan~

I'm having so much nostalgia right now~

Now back to saving BGF from Team Rocket!

I just realized that they renamed one of the towers to "Bell Tower".

I smell singing The Bells of Notre Dame!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom