• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

KRXQ Sacramento Radio Hosts Encourage Violence Against Transgender Children

THERE.
ARE.
NO.
WORDS.

Except: Speakle Oddberry you are awesome.

SO ANGRY NEED TO GO FAR FAR AWAY NOW

These people need to have comon sense beaten into them with their own shoe.

And that is all I have to and want to say about this.

You should also post the response to your email, if you get one. :P

LOLOL THEY WERE JUST JOKES GUISE SEE IT'S ALL FUNNY RIGHT HAHAHAHAH TORTURING TRANSGENDER KIDS OLOLOL SO FUNNY wait why aren't you laughing.

cluebat.jpg

Anyone who's writing a letter -- be civil. Don't sink to their level. Remember you are representing people other than yourself.

Apparently they've already gotten people threatening to kill their families and stuff.

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/newsite/index.html

Through mp3 clips on their main page you can listen to them bawwww about how they're the ones being bullied here and how no one can have opinions in this country any more. What they don't realize is that it's the fact that they were advocating hate crimes and violence against children, not that they find transpeople eewicky. :\

Interestingly enough, also new is a feature where you can see one of the hosts with his head shopped onto a female cheerleader's body?

Through mp3 clips on their main page you can listen to them bawwww about how they're the ones being bullied here and how no one can have opinions in this country any more.
lol

of COURSE they can have opinions.

we're just having opinions back at them.

:)

Oh my god, and I thought there was a limit on how dumb a human being can be.
And the worst part is, as said, they're actually allowed to say that, on the radio, to the public.

So, yeah, they have taken down their site and replaced it with a notice saying they aren't broadcasting until Thursday, when they're apparently supposed to apologize.

Kind of funny that it took a big hit to the pocketbook for them to finally wise up and do this, but I guess we'll hear what they have to say.

Great. If they pull the "joke" card again, though, and I'm not putting it below them...

At least something can get through to them, which is more than I can say about a depressing number of people.

Back
Top Bottom