• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Full Metal Mafia (FMA)

Mr. Moon

You can't eat me! I'm Herbert Moooooon!
The Ishbals and Homonculi continue to rebel against The State. Scar has been brought back through The Gate of Truth, and the Homonculi have been revived through the foolishness of Alchemists. The two groups have made an alliance against the state. As the state, it will be your job to wipe out all the Ishbals and Homonculi. As an Ishbal or Homonculi, you'll want to annihilate The State.

Because of the large of the cast of characters I'm hoping for a semi-large game of 18-20 people. Hope this is a successful game.

RULES:
~No Loopholes.
~2 Abstains throughout the whole game. Some roles will allow abstaining from night actions, but I'll get all that to you in your role PMs.

Last edited:
Re: Full Metal Mafia

Ishbals/Homonculi will be Mafia, with the State being Innocents.

A loophole is like, DarkAura gets her role PM, It says: "No roleclaiming." She decides, "It says nothing about giving hints!" She goes ahead and gives all the people a hint about her role. I don't want that.

So close...

I doubt you'll get 2 members, seeing as there aren't too many mafia players.

So close...

I doubt you'll get 2 members, seeing as there aren't too many mafia players.

I hope you know that I'm joining now just to spite you.

I just know that I'm going to suck at this one.
I know NOTHING about FMA.

I hope you know that I'm joining now just to spite you.

I just know that I'm going to suck at this one.
I know NOTHING about FMA.

Well then, we'll be "know nothing about FMA" partners in this one! I just hope I don't get mafia; that happens every single time I join a game in which I don't know the theme and it sucks.

That's right you're joining, LS99. It's called Reverse Psychology.

Problem?

EDIT: I know nothing of FMA either, but I'll join every mafia game!

*I am the most annoying person on earth. D=*

The way I'm setting it up, you won't have to know much about FMA. xD

Out of thread communication? Probably not. :/

This seems to be going pretty slow, but I'd say at the very least 4 more people before I start it.

Not joining, but just thought I'd share... I didn't thinke the anime when I read the title.... my first thiught was, "all the innocents need is a reallly big magnet".

Alright, doesn't look like I'll be getting anyone else, so WHO WANTS TO TELL ME HOW TO START IT? :D

Go to the mafia forum. Make a new thread. Connect it with this sign up, and post the game, starting at night one. But you might want to PM the roles first.

Back
Top Bottom