• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

good morning, again!

Seritinajii

Always a sucker for bubble tea
Pronoun
he
hello to the world!

I used to frequent this forum, a long, long time ago. the last time I logged in was December of 2011, apparently, and my post history seems to indicate that I haven't done anything since summer of that year. what a while.

currently I'm a high school student with a lot of thoughts and a lot of interests - various video games, anime, other television, and so on. also, I play the cello, which is the best string instrument. anyway, I decided on a whim to take a trip into the past and see what this site is like. a lot of people I remember are still around, I think, and a lot of people I remember have been inactive for a while, which is quite unfortunate. still, I would like to think that since then, I have definitely more intelligent and generally cooler person.

so I'm here now, so I may or may not be looking around to say hello and my opinion and cool things like that every now and then. who knows? I hope to make some friends and stuff. :)

SERIIIIIII

Oh my god. \o/ cool people are coming back

I only know you through Mafia but still! :D

SERI.

HOLY CRAP. I KNOW YOU.

YES MOAR MAFIA PEOPLE COME BACK. COME BAAAACK.

Good to see you again!

Back
Top Bottom