• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

I'm scared

fW339vs.png

Current Votecount

Keldeo (3): Chemist1422 (#94), Panini (#131), Butterfree (#221)
Butterfree (2): Hiikaru (#54), RedneckPhoenix (#109)
RedneckPhoenix (2): Stryke (#91), Sandstone-Shadow (#108)
sanderidge (2): qva (#199), Keldeo (#239)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#30)
Not voting: sanderidge, Manti, I liek Squirtles (#238)

~45 minutes left.

Redneck is selfresloving, otherwise I'd lynch him here.

sanderidge is a good vote because they haven't really posted anything of import yet, in a different way than someone like me.

Keldeo lynch d1 here is bad for mechanic raisins

qva is fine in italics

Sandstone-Shadow has 2 posts in 48h, they can get d1 lynched then no one feels bad :)

too lazy to keep going down the list, not gonna vote chem either

All of the avatars on this page are some combination of blue/green/yellow/brown. Pretty pleasing to scroll around.

Current Votecount

Keldeo (3): Chemist1422 (#94), Panini (#131), Butterfree (#221)
sanderidge (3): qva (#199), Keldeo (#239), Manti (#249)
Butterfree (2): Hiikaru (#54), RedneckPhoenix (#109)
RedneckPhoenix (2): Stryke (#91), Sandstone-Shadow (#108)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#30)
Not voting: sanderidge, I liek Squirtles (#238)

Back
Top Bottom