• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

hmmmm I'm confused by this investigate. so it returns the target of your (randomized) target?

tbh I feel like your powers would have been way more useful if you could control them haha. randomized is tough...

no i pick the target (X) & out of the people who targeted X investigate gives me a randomized person off that list

contrast my save where i don't get to pick the target

Oh, you already explained that, never mind.

I was about to say it can't be Hiikaru and qva because I know Hiikaru used the thing that tells me about a dead player last night and qva had been confirmed to target someone else, but... actually, if they're together, Hiikaru's just lying about qva targeting him.

Iiii'm going to vote: qva.

this was a good take and makes me feel vaguely hiikaruish votey now

uhhh i guess i'll vote: qva for now? idk that she's particularly sus but everyone else fits into the narrative of events now, i guess

sandstone should vote for sande and then sande should vote for me

let fate decide

ok unless mafia plans went horribly wrong there's no reason why hiikaru+qva would do this, especially since it ended in getting qva lynched

sooo

Vote: Sandstone-Shadow

i can't reread at the moment, but these are my thoughts off the top of head.

the person i trust most is sandstone, since she's just explained her actions and they add up and make sense to me and i just… don't really have any problems with the way it fits together. not that i think that clears her entirely, but her story seems coherent, and i don't have any reason to doubt her.

hiikaru has had a lot to say that seems pretty towny, but i'm not sure he's revealed anything at all about his powers aside from the eating fruit thing, which makes him the last of us for whom that's true. i don't really care about his vote on me that much even though it doesn't make that much sense, but… idk. it might be wrong about him not having given any information but i can't reread at the moment and it wasn't in the last few pages. i'll adjust my vote if he comes in to point out otherwise, but for now:

Vote: Hiikaru

especially considering this COLLABORATION after hiikaru voted qva

ok cross-referencing on mobile while eating a sandwich

save (one use) saves me during the night
inform inform a random player of a dead player's name
trick get a fruit which lasts until the next lynch
passive if anyone ever targets me with a kill they'll get a new ability

uhhh based on available evidence i think i'm going to Vote: sandstone-shadow

sorry standstone it's not you it's me
can we still be friends when you're dead

fate has been set

damn... I tried.

(I mean not very hard in these last few posts but shh)

see you on the other side >:)

Back
Top Bottom