• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Painful nostalgia.

...Hoooo boy, I remember I joined here when I was 11 as Lady-of-Flames; a shame everything got wiped off the forums, or else I could have found some of the stuff I said |D; I remember getting banned because I was being a real prick, getting extremely upset over it, and trying to create at least five other accounts, I think from different computers too. ||OTL

...Aaaaaa should I or shouldn't I try to find stuff I said around that time on LJ or something I'M SCARED TO LOOK FFFFF

Hahahahahahahahahaha you were seriously LoF? That's wonderful. I love it. :D Um. I used to be pretty bad, honestly. I like to think I've improved greatly but I don't really want to look back at any old posts I've made anywhere. It's sort of, um, embarrassing.

Also frustrating, because my terrible fiction/fanfiction got tons more positive comments than anything I write now gets. Feh.

Hahahahahahahahahaha you were seriously LoF? That's wonderful. I love it. :D Um. I used to be pretty bad, honestly. I like to think I've improved greatly but I don't really want to look back at any old posts I've made anywhere. It's sort of, um, embarrassing.

Also frustrating, because my terrible fiction/fanfiction got tons more positive comments than anything I write now gets. Feh.

Indeed I was! :D It... really doesn't feel like that long ago. But uh, thanks!

Hm, I don't really remember you being that bad, though then again I wasn't here for InvisionFree and the like, so... (I sorta feel like reading some of the stuff from there, though, now that I found the old IF forums |D) I don't think I read any of your fanfiction, either. D:

On the topic of fanfiction, uh. Well... let's just say I'm so terribly glad I decided to draw original comics than write fanfiction, in the end.

Oh, I've never been particularly bad here. I wasn't a very active poster during IF. If you're interested my IF tCoD username was Haunter. Most of my embarrassing behaviour happened at another forum back in 2004 - 2006, though, but I still cringe when I read posts of mine pre-mid-2009 (posts anywhere). Sometimes I feel bad about my behaviour half a year ago.

I think that's part of life.

Aahh, I guess it is, when you really get down to it; in fact, a few years down the line we'll look back on how we are now and think we were really stupid back in 2010, too. XD It's weird to think about that...

I'm a still reading old posts... Found this one about me ranting about getting a learners permit.... That guy Wolf Ninja was a friend of mine from school.

I also remember a trend of speaking in the third person.

I also remember a trend of speaking in the third person.

I remember that trend! Wasn't there a forum command (like /me or something) that enabled you to talk in third person? I think there was a topic dedicated to people saying stuff like '/me likes pie. omg' and all that.

...Hoooo boy, I remember I joined here when I was 11 as Lady-of-Flames; a shame everything got wiped off the forums, or else I could have found some of the stuff I said |D; I remember getting banned because I was being a real prick, getting extremely upset over it, and trying to create at least five other accounts, I think from different computers too. ||OTL

...Aaaaaa should I or shouldn't I try to find stuff I said around that time on LJ or something I'M SCARED TO LOOK FFFFF

you were Lady of Flames holy shit

dude I didn't even know what happened to get you banned and I still had "I WANT LoF UNBANNED" in my sig

you were Lady of Flames holy shit

dude I didn't even know what happened to get you banned and I still had "I WANT LoF UNBANNED" in my sig

Ahahaha, I definitely remember seeing that in a few peoples' sigs; and getting me banned... hm, I think I was just acting like a really disruptive jerkass, more than anything :V

...Oh, also, I remembered this just now, but back then I was also really uptight about online safety and such; I made a whole topic about it... *snort*

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER YOU THIS IS INSANITY.

Back
Top Bottom