• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

M&M's

Which is your favorite?

• I love normal M&M's.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Gotta be peanut M&M's.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Definitely Mini-M&M's.

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
M&Ms, because I don't know. I hate the peanut ones, like the Mini M&Ms, love M&Ms.

But I really shoul like Mini M&Ms more. Mini_Moonwalker is my username, ya know! *badpunshot*

You guys are forgetting that only Smarties have the answer.

(I suspect that could be a bit early 90's/British for this fourm)

In answer to the original question: peanut.

But Smarties don't have puffy rice brothers!! :'(

I'm kinda allergic to peanuts, so that throws one option out the window... I can't decide between regular or mini. In truth, my favourite is definitely almond. <3

Oh god I remember those adverts
But Smarties are stupid now. Fucking hexatubes or whatever

I really like Mini for some reason. Somehow, they taste better than the normal kind... I'm not sure how. And I, like Blastoise, like putting a bunch in my mouth.

But I also like regs so I can save all the RED and BLU ones so I can reenact TF2.

OR do what Pichu Chris does.

Premium too because it makes me look classy.

Where is the option for the crisp M&Ms???

Yes.
Crispy M&Ms are the best, hands down.
White chocolate (like they made for a promotion for one of the PotC movies) is probably my second favorite, and regular milk chocolate third.

I feel a little bit sheltered, I have never eaten or heard of crisp M&Ms. :(

That being said, my favorite has to be the peanut kind.

Is it hypocritical that I love Smarties but am not a huge fan of M&Ms?
...if I really had to pick one it would be the mini M&Ms. I try to avoid them though.

Jeeze you failed to list a ton of flavors. XP
Regulars and Peanuts are awesome but the coconut ones rock too, Coconut ish BEAST!

In order of preference: Crispy, Peanut/Regular, Mini. I dislike Mini because they're... small, you know? Small and fiddly and you can barely taste the individual ones.

EDIT: Of course, this is just out of the flavours that I am aware are actually available in the UK. Apparently (according to this thread) elsewhere (America?) there are a ton of other flavours! But I've never seen any of them, so I can't have an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom