• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What were you and your partner in PMD red and blue?

I turned into a Pikachu called Tasha and my partner was a Bulbasaur named Rebecca. :T

I turned into a Pikachu called Tasha and my partner was a Bulbasaur named Rebecca. :T

*insert my sig here*

I was a Totodile called Maysie and my partner was a Chikorita called Venus.
I haven't even completed the bloody game yet lol

On my first, (now dead) Red game, I was a Bulbasaur called Soapy with a Pikachu called Choo. Second game, Blue, a Mudkip (yeah, I know) called Soapy again, with a Charmander who I can't remember the name of. And on the third game, Red again, a Skitty called Sophy with a Torchic called Lyra.

On my first playthrough, I was a Mudkip with a Torchic partner. (And I evolved them both to their final forms. Big mistake. I was so used to looking at cute little Mudkip and Torchic that I missed them, so I restarted the game.)

On the second playthrough, which I still have yet to finish, I am a Treeko (now Grovyle, because Grovyle is awesome) with a Squirtle (now Wartortle) Partner.

Last edited:
First: Tomoyo the Squirtle and Sakura the Bulbasuar (now both fully evolved)
Second: Marche the Charmander and Montblanc the Pikachu (don't ask.)

On the first playthrough I was an eevee with pikachu as a partner and the second time I was a charmander with mudkip as a partner. The second time was much easier because there weren't any legends that had no weakness to a move I used.Mudkip had ice beam which was real helpful.

The first time I was Sparky the Pikachu-Raichu, and my partner was Flame the Charmander. Then I started over and became Jazmin the Eevee and my partner was Jupiter the Pikachu. I just thought Jupiter was a cool name.

Well, I played through so many files that I can't seem to remember all of them.
I never had Red, so I'm speaking only of Blue right now.

I remember being a Totodile with a Torchic partner. But I didn't like Totodile so I restarted very early in the game and I think I ended up with a Treecko and Torchic. Then a Bulbasaur and a Mudkip. Then Mudkip and Pikachu.

But I know for sure that in my current file, I started as an Eevee and Pikachu named Pearl and Amber. They're now a Jolteon at level 100 and a Raichu (which, sadly enough, I ditched after Rayquaza) at level 46.

On Blue I was a Pikachu with a Totodile partner, and on my sister's Red game which she played about ten minutes of and gave up, I was a Charmander with a Chikorita.

Back
Top Bottom