• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 2012 Metronome Contest

Would it be too much of a stretch if my town has a pond in it? Any body of water? There's usually ponds and whatnot in parks, so I'd like to think it's fine, but I want to be sure...

(Stage: Biker Revolution
Oh, no! A roving band of lawless motorbike-riding rogues is threatening to take over the streets of this peaceful, but busy town! Will it be possible to make an appeal amidst this madness?)
Sure. The arenas do need to be able to handle fully water-dwelling Pokémon unless that would be too much of a clash.

A: Toxic Spikes, Mach Punch, Sheer Cold, Relic Song
B: Assurance, Power Trick, Acid Spray, Follow Me
Stage: Creepy Woods
The tallest trees provide a perfect coverage from external light -- it's always dark in this forest. Naturally, those who enter always use either flashlights or Pokémon capable of using Flash (some have brought torches, but there have since been governmental measures about it). Even then, the place feels harrowing, with a heavy atmosphere, strange noises, sightings that make no sense and the occasional feeling that one is being pursued.

Quick question. Is is possible for me to add camera effects? Like blurred edges, make it look grainy or use shakycam?

Back
Top Bottom