• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia

Re: [Open] Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia

R/S/E Battle Girl, please.

I had a feeling that one was going to be hellbanned, but I couldn't not try. I suppose BW roughneck will be my for-reals choice.

Spr_BW_Roughneck.png

What even is that sprite doing? We neither know nor think we actually want to find out.
The Hooligans sprite may shed some light we didn't actually want to shed into the issue.

Spr_BW_Hooligans.png

Why, clearly he's... Inspecting that motorcycle's engines in order to guarantee his friend's safety? Mending those horridly torn jeans? With his teeth?

What a good friend. What a good man.

Ah, didn't see that part about roles being randomized. Still, I think I'll stick with the D/P/Pt guitarist.

Re: [Closed] Trainer Class Pokéchoice Mafia

Ding ding ding!

Time for me to roll the roles, resolve the ensuing flavor, and then put out the role PMs.

If anyone would like to change their choice, now's the time.

If anyone would like to change their choice, now's the time.

God dammit a fierce war between
Spr_GS_Medium_JP.png
and
Spr_HGSS_Medium.png
has been waging in my brain for the past couple of days. Please just choose for me and end my torment :(

Sorry this took a while. Role PMs should be going out shortly.

Back
Top Bottom