• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ground Zero Mosque

I think about 10% of the population falls under that category so ok Watershed I will accept this. In my quality as Permanent Resident of Belgium (despite not having a citizenship).

I see no problem with it. Saying, "Oh, they're muslim/ whatever they choose to call them, they bombed the towers, they don't deserve a mosque, etc. etc." I see no sense in. Really, just because they are muslim doesn't mean they are all like that. I'm sure there were probably some that were as shocked as we were when it happened. Probably upset at all the steriotyping of them that they are just the same. Christians gets their churches, they deserve a place of theirs as well. It's not even just a mosque.

Last edited:
I was actually talking to a normal muslim yesterday and he thinks the wole Koran burning isn't even offensive because it's too retarded. I think that's a pretty cool position to have.

And yeah places like Molenbeek are a huge pain the ass, as well as some places in Schaerbeek (I used to live there and literally every house on my street was burgled except mine. Don't give me that look).

I thought they would station you in like, Uccle haha...

or Ukkel whichever you prefer

but I am now used to the goddamn French names

Right now I live in more towards Stockel really and it's an extremely peaceful and boring area, thankfully. We only have one Turkish family around running the local shop and they're not even muslim :(

Though of course during Ramadan if you used the metro at night it was pretty cool to see people of every race in traditional muslim garb :B

Furthermore, he has said that what most muslims want is courts that don't have any laws in opposition to Shariah law, and he wants America to be "Shariah Compliant." He has refused to condemn Hamas or Hezbollah as terrorist organizations, and won't reveal his funding when people ask.

RAUF: I condemn everyone and anyone who commits acts of terrorism. And Hamas has committed acts of terrorism.
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/08/lkl.01.html

!!!!

Back
Top Bottom