• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erindor's Sprite/Avatar Shop!

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Yeah, yeah. I had one before. But I just can't get rid of the empty feeling of having nothing to do. Oh, my Laptop is permanatly K.O'd so I have to wait 'till September to get a new one. But I'll still do your requests! Please, just ask!

I can do Avvies:

Pokemon sprite:
Text:
Text postition/color:
Background:

I can do Sprites:
Sprite form:
Sprite/recolor:
What pokemon:
What base:

Here are the ones I have done so far (Well, what I saved. The rest are lost somewhere in cyber space/on my laptop's harddrive. I can save those, but not until September:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Pokemon sprite: Wailord
Text: Lord of Wailords
Text postition/color: Dark blue, in the upper left corner.
Background: Something like a sea.

btw, bakuphoon asks if you still have that avvy with the sprite she made.

Yeah, but my mom is kicking me off of the computer. I'll have them ready some time early tomorrow.

@Hoeruo: Yeah, I got the Avvie from Google's Cache. And that is the first Avatar request I have had.

Actually, I'll get on them now. Though I still might not get them 'till tomorrow. Oh, and I got my new Laptop. It was going to be in September, but a change of plans.

Edit: Wait, got your Avvie, because those are fast. I'll get on the sprite.

picture.php

I would've done the normal text, but it made it too big, making it not really in the top left corner. Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Avvie. Desperatly need one. ^^
Pokemon: Wartortle( as i see you're using sprites, D/P sprite, please?)
Text: Tough shell, Strong heart
Text color: Indigo, in upper right corner
Background: Underwater
K'you!

I collect Avvies ^.^
Pokemon:Mew and Mewtwo(dont care where mew is from,i dont like the D/P Mewtwo though!)
Text:Two very different creatures become one...
Text color: Lavender
Background: Clouds or in front of a tree!

Thankies!

Might as well, after all, I already started a Flareon. I don't know where it is though...

*Looks deep into Laptop's hardrive*

could I get an avvie please?

Pokemon sprite: Lugia
Text: Flarginsnarf
Text postition/color: bottom middle, orange letters
Background: something green, maybe looking like wind or a gust of air, as long as it's green.

Yes, I can do that. Sorry for the wait, but I started a new RPG, and that kinda took up my time. I'll get to work on everyone's requests.

Right, here they are. I'll get the sprites. Sorry it took so long.

flarginsnarf.png
mew_mewtwo.png
wartortleheart.png

Wait, I forgot to make Flarginsnarf's avatar smaller, as to fit as an avatar. I'll do that in a little bit, I have swimteam.

Back
Top Bottom