• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Delicious Candies.

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
So I was thinking about this earlier...

If SweeTARTS became called FweeTARTS, would you buy them? For some reason, I feel like they would be that much more delicious.

It doesn't matter. I will consume all like the good cosmic horror that I am.

I guess not, but if they were called FweeTARTS, I'd be more likely to pick them over another candy, because they have a cooler name.

'Fweetarts' sounds.. gross to me.....o-o;

Why I do not know. XD Then again, the 'candy' I probably eat the most is fruit, i tend to avoid the typical, jucky sugary stuff (it makes me feel a bit too hyper and....icky and stuffz xP), sooo.....

P=

Again i duno why it repulses me lol i thinkz

o-o;

Back
Top Bottom