• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB: Pokemon characters you want to see

Re: What P.K characters do u wanna see in SSB?

this thread is now about tifa's boobs

I'M NOT LOOKING AT THE BOOBS!

Yeah a Pokemon Rescue Team would be an okay idea, i wanna see an alakazam somewhere, or one of the regis

On a Pokemon note, A female trainer. Can be from any region, but it has to have either Mudkip, Cyndaquil, or Turtwig. Can be all three if you prefer.

On a non Pokemon note, Micaiah, Lyn or Ilyana from Fire Emblem. Micaiah and Lyn because they were both lords in their games, their move set can be derived from battle animations and alternative weapons, and they are just plain awesome. Ilyana because...well, just because.

Re: What P.K characters do u wanna see in SSB?

Dude seriously, they still had girls. Several even!
Three out of thirty-five, iirc.

Four if you count Jigglypuff, which could go either way but is generally regarded as female. AAAAAAAAAAND three of those four are pink (stereotype much?) and the other one is blatant fanservice.

YEAH THAT'S TOTALLY SOME EQUALITY

(of course, I'm not complaining, I don't want them to start putting in lame female characters like Krystal just for the hell of it)

Pokemon: Possibly one of the three Champions (Blue, Steven or Cynthia) as a trophy? Blue can have a Rhydon, Steven with his Aggron and Cynthia with her Milotic.

Non-Pokemon: Don't get me started. Kratos, Nightmare, Ayame, and some other people I forgot.

@animorph: Yah, and make Micaiah decent. And no Laguz? What About Nailah and perhaps Reyson and um... Ulki and Lyre. And for more Beorc, add Zelgius, Sothe and Shinon.
on a pokemon note add the sinnoh starters.

On a non Pokemon note, Micaiah, Lyn or Ilyana from Fire Emblem. Micaiah and Lyn because they were both lords in their games, their move set can be derived from battle animations and alternative weapons, and they are just plain awesome. Ilyana because...well, just because.

Lyn for the win.

:D

I really wish that they would bring back Mewtwo, I really do not like Lucario anywhere near as much...
Did you know that game pirates found code for Mewtwo in the game's code...

Hmm, Mewtwo and Lucario are similar in-game, but yes, I would really like Mewtwo back. He was awesome. :3

Lucario was fine with me. I actually liked him a lot more than Mewtwo.

I know this would never happen, but Pikachu could be replaced with Raichu. Raichu is faster, cooler, and could whack people with his sort-of spiked tail. Machoke would be okay, or Machamp. Infernape or Empoleon would be fun too... but I think the Pokemon are meant to be kept in the Pokeballs.

Also, this is slightly off-topic: Why was nobody in Team Galactic present in the Spear Pillar battlefield?

In response to the Phoenix Wright thing: Yeah, like there could be a huge soundwave coming from him ad whoever is in range (not the summoner, of course) would get Pitfall'd?

Pikachu isn't useless, both in the games and in Brawl. Pikachu is the only one that can make use of the Light Ball in the Pokemon games, and is sometimes more effective for a sweep than Raichu. In Smash, one of Pikachu's best traits is speed. I imagine that if they added Raichu he would be a bit slower than Pikachu, thus, depending on how harsh the reduction is, giving a reason for Pikachu to be used over him.

That just needed to be said, methinks.

Blaziken and Meowth. Meowth is a major character in the anime, and Blaziken is a part fighting type and is very wanted.

Back
Top Bottom