• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Super Smash Bros. RP Planning Committee

Idea: Dont have the RP have a linear plot. If characters feel like having a hint of darkness in them they could possibly team up with the bad characters or have a rivalry with the good ones. (Realisticly of course)
Anyone?
Yeah, that's kind of the idea.

I think I have all the bosses I need, at least for now. Obviously I have a few of my own in mind, so.

As for the title, how about The Outsiders? I'm not good with titles, but it's the best I can think of.

EDIT: MG, a Wiki article would be preferable to a YouTube video. Mind digging some up?

Last edited:
My idea is semi linear--I have a definite goal for the kids and heroes (save Sanaki), but the way to get to the goal has no set path.

Hey guys I'm back, and loving the progress! I'll put links to the new RP's in the first post shortly, and anything else important once I read through everything I missed. Expect to see me rejoin the conversation once again!

Back
Top Bottom