• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what is the ugliest pokemon?

The features have been combined in such a disproportionate way, that the creature itself is actually hideous.

It's like saying "well, marmite tastes nice. So does toast, baked beans, golden syrup and sour worms", then putting them all together in the same food. Unless you did it in the correct proportions, it just simply won't work.
(Well, I can't see how that food would ever work, but whatever.)

Ugliest Pokémon for me is pretty much hands down Monferno.
(Also, I object to your Jynx and Probopass statements. >:()

the correct proportions are 0:0:0:0:1, not in that order.

Nosepass and Probopass for sure. I mean, Nosepass is a giant rock with a giant ugly nose. Probopass is a giant rock with a giant ugly nose and a giant ugly mustache. :freaked:

Shroomish is awesome. What is wrong with you people? It's not like you can make a mushroom totally badass.

Steele, Shellos isn't ugly at all. It's actually kinda cute. If you want to bitch about pink blobs with happy faces, why not complain about Ditto or Igglybuff?

Steele, Shellos isn't ugly at all. It's actually kinda cute. If you want to bitch about pink blobs with happy faces, why not complain about Ditto or Igglybuff?

Because Shellos is everywhgere and I wish it were never invented. Igglybuff sucks too. Why complain about Ditto? It's the most useful tol outside of battling ever invented! Well that... and when I had the shiny patch on a chain of Electrike, I stepped on a patch and a fucking Shellos broke my chain.

Back
Top Bottom