• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of TCOD (Remake) OOC/Signups

Powers: and can magick up things appropriate (on not) for the situation.

...Surprise Golem -cough, cough-

Anyway, ACCEPTED!

Also Brock, Ask Exo.

What is this awesome I am sensing. Edit: Done~

Name: Crazy Linoone (also responds to Linoone, Linoonie, Crazy, and the mention of food)

Sex: No.

Appearance: Linoone is a small, badger-like creature with bright blue eyes, a brown, arrow-shaped stripe going down its back and two brown stripes on its side. To but it shortly, Linoone is a normal linoone, which means that it is only about one and a half feet tall. The only thing distinguishing Crazy Linoone from a regular linoone is the red beret it wears on its head (it left its Spaeklerobe at home).

Personality: Crazy Linoone is generally friendly and outgoing, sometimes too friendly and outgoing -- but then again, it knows quite a few people in TCoD, so it's pretty sure people don't mind. Probably. It's prone to tackleglomping people, being completely random, being hyper for seemingly no reason at all, and asking for food despite having a lot already.

Despite its love for food, it's a bit of a picky eater.

Powers: Besides its regular pokemon attacks, Crazy Linoone is able to pull numerous small objects out of its beret. In fact, Crazy Linoone can pull so many things out of its beret that it's widely believed that the beret contains an opening to hammerspace. However, the fact that Linoone can only pull small objects out of it makes the hypothesis just an hypothesis.

Pets: None.

Relationship: Believes to be friends with Zora, Arylett and RandomTyphoon. Claims to be a citizen of Arylettopia, but it's unknown whether Arylett ever approved it or not.

Group: Whichever one that offers more food/rainbows and sparkles and happiness.

Last edited:
Name: Exo-Raikou (most call him Exo)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Exo generally wears a dark cloak to conceal his true appearance, which consists of being extremely pale-skinned, with strange black marks across his arms and face. He is very thin and tall, about 6 feet 2 inches, has deep red eyes, and carries a three-bladed red scythe.

Personality: Exo-Raikou falls under the category of Well-intentioned extremist. While his goal as a whole is to make the RP Board as active as it once was (something he keeps from his subordinates, mind you,) he covers this goal through evil acts, which is why he began the takeover of tcod in the first place. He can go through varying mood swings, which will make him calm and polite on moment, and in a violent rage in the next. That being said, this masks his true intentions very well. When he is not going through mood swings, however, he becomes very softspoken.

Powers: Exo-Raikou has the ability to create energy in the form of Darkness and/or Light. This can range from firing it in beam form to firing it in the form of a sphere, or in the form of lightning. He fires light energy from his right hand, and darkness from his left, and can extend either of them through his scythe but they must be used in careful tandem; if one is used more than the other, it will override the other power completely, and possibly Exo's psyche as a whole, which would turn him completely insane.

Pets: A Salamence named Inti and a Frosslass named Quilla

Relationship: None as of yet

Group: Evil

Last edited:
Name: Patar or Pat. You pick.

Sex: Wants to but not yet. Male

Appearance: He's a bit taller than an average teenager and always has a smile with a sleepy look. Usually wears his black hoodie and some jeans. Underneath the hoodie, he wears a beat up Yankees shirt. Has red eyes.

Personality: He's lazy and carefree. He enjoys wreaking havoc but doesn't give a damn about power or any other clichés that bad guys want. He's usually the troublemaker, pissing everyone off by being cocky and unreasonable. He likes to consider himself "the Game Addict". Although his antics and ideas are pretty stupid, he's clever and deceitful. He's also very skilled in acting so he may seem sad, mad or happy at any time except he's not.

Powers: Animal telepathy. He can communicate with any animal and with the help of persuasion, make the animal obey his commands. His pet is his partner, Wolfy. Wolfy and Pat may have synchronized attacks at times and may "combine attacks" for "extra" damage. And Wolfy has transformation.

Pets:Wolfy, a large wolf with light grey fur. Has a black underside and white streaks in his fur. If your pet can't be anything else besides a Pokemon, then a bulked up Mightyena. :D But when Wolfy is in a place too small for him, he transforms into a small dog and travels in Pat's hood.

Relationship: None but open to anyone ~~ :D

Group: Evil

EDIT: Oh forgot something crucial. Wolfy's transformation.

Last edited:
I looked like you said. :3

Name: Steele. Also goes by Charlie, if you wanna call me that.

Sex: If anyone would help a desperate virgin..? Male.

Appearance: Dirty-blonde hair, always wearing black t-shirt and some beat up jeans. Wears a brown sweatshirt when cold. He wears a black hat, concealing his sparkling grey-blue eyes. Moderately tall, fairly skinny.

Personlity: Liar. Quite avidly, too. He frequently makes bad decisions which get him into tight situations, where he tells anything but the truth. He's kinda arrogant, cocky and self-centered, but does have a side that's at least less than half-evil. However, his good side only shows around those he is close to. Is also a Brown Belt in karate. Loves Axe-Kicking. :3

Powers: Turning to the "dark side" (Agh, Star Wars reference. D:) has earned him a vengeful spirit. Whenever he or his team mates are severely wounded, his eyes turn purple and he literally emits an aura of darkness. The air around him starts to feel thicker, making it harder to breath. His team mates and himself are sheiled in a blue aura immune to the sudden lack of oxygen, and the oxygen drain continues until all enemies are knocked out, or until he has lost his grip on the darkness. (Approximetly thirty-seconds)

Pet: A Quilava nicknamed "Volenscar" he met as a Cyndaquil when he was eight. They have an impeccable bond that wouyld never be broken. :D

(Note: Name is pronouced VAL-IN(Rhymes with 'Fallin'') SC -err. ((rhymes with 'her'))

Relationship: Open. Attracted to gals. A LOT. xD

Group: EBIL! Evil.

Last edited:
Is anyone out there, Its getting harder and harder to breathe. -gasp gasp-

Acce-passes out from lack of oxygen-

(Accepted)

Name: Yoshi (Not Black Yoshi, he's WHITEWHITEWHITE)

Sex: Male... No, no sex jokes for you.

Appearance: He has scruffy brown hair and wire frame glasses(the kind that bend) and freckles on his nose. He's approximately 5'6" and thin.

Wears a watch on his left wrist, with a leather strap. He generally will wear one of several t-shirts under one of several shirts with the sleeves rolled up and the buttons undone. He wears faded jeans and a pair of dark blue Converse shoes.

He carries everything in a black messenger's bag with a picture of a rooster and some chattering teeth, and the words 'Red Vs. Blue' printed on it.

In other words,
image.php
, that's me, and
product_1248570428.jpg
that's my bag

Personality: He's generally pretty quiet, satisfied with keeping his opinion in his head. On occasion, he does get a bit hyper, and, if catchy music is playing, he WILL dance. Beware. He can seem like he's pretty much depressed, due to the fact he has figured out how to keep a straight face perfectly, but really, it's very easy to get him laughing if he's not in a bad mood.

Powers: He can imbue his pet (hehe) with temporary invincibility/turn him into a hard rubber, and throw him, swing him, and basically use him as a weapon of mass destruction. A lot of mass.

Thing is, his pet (Hehe) has to rest between uses. As does Yoshi. In order to do this, Yoshi needs to dance around in a circle, singing 'Little Bo Peep' while headbanging and holding his pet under one arm. It sort of pays off.

Pets: A pug. That's right. His name is Amos.
img_9157sm.jpg
And he is obese. Get over it.

Relationship: Um... Maybe?

Group: Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!!!!

Other: Just in case anybody wants to volunteer, Yoshi is ignorant of the actual goal to get rid of tCoD. So, yeah, he thinks it's all 'just one of those things.' Anyone willing to be the one to keep him in the dark, feel free. Dunno' why he needs to be in the dark. Maybe you like to watch him squirm under your thumb.

So Flora reserved while she was grounded, right? I shall make my profile, then.

Name: Flora and Ashes, but call her Flora. Or Flory, or Florz, or some weird variant.

Sex: Female

Appearance: She has shoulder-length, medium-brown hair and blue eyes (rimmed by darker blue because genetics are strange) framed by silver glasses. Her general outfit of choice is a red t-shirt and a black skirt, with white sneakers. She usually leaves her hair down, though she'll occasionally put it up. No matter how she wears it, though, she always wears a flower pin in it.

She's usually seen with her iPod plugged into her ears, as well. If that is the case, shout at her.

Personality: Flora seems to be a perky girl, always happy and always hugging everyone, to the point of being annoying. It's just a mask, however, to disguise her general feelings. In truth, she has a horrible sense of self-esteem, and feels like no one really likes her. On occasion, her happy personality will slip, and she'll show a much more bitter side of her; she'll snap at anyone and everyone, and she'll generally respond to everything with some sort of sarcastic remark. Oh, and did I mention that she has a horrible temper when she gets frustrated?

She's also relatively gullible and tends to take everything literally.

She loves listening to music, and sometimes will make random puns that no one will understand. And if by some chance you do understand, she'll love you.

Powers: Flora naturally causes plants to grow out of control; this is what the flower pin in her hair is for. If a battle is necessary, she will remove her pin and concentrate on her power. She'll then be able to control any nearby plants and attack enemies with it.

However, it takes a lot of her energy to do so, and if she uses her power for an extended period of time, she'll collapse. If necessary, her Totodile will take the flower pin out of her hands and put it back in her hair.

Pets: She has one pet, a Totodile given to her by a friend. She loved both the Totodile and the friend, so she named her Totodile Matt, the friend's name. Matt is relatively protective of Flora, making sure that she doesn't get killed and trying to talk some sense into her if she gets tricked into believing something stupid.

Relationship: Well, she likes someone (her friend), but she's open to a relationship... sort of. Honestly, she believes that everyone, whether they like her or not, could do so much better.

Group: She a member of the good group, but there's no guarantee that she won't be persuaded to join the evil group by being told lies...

Hmm, I noticed that the roleplay says OPEN now, so may I join the dark side of evil and darkness and crap?

EDIT:

Name: NightDaemon, though will gladly go by Lili or Miss Lili

Appearance: She's a redhead! That's about it, besides her hair is long, eyes hazel, skin pale, very skinny, and wears a simple pink tee-shirt and jeans with a black fedora. An Enola Gay pin is pinned into her fedora.

Personality: Quite bubbly and cheerful for a 'bad girl', and is easily distracted when listening to things that she doesn't like. She also can be sort-of a clown, and can't take many things to seriously. Honestly, she has no idea why she's even on the evil side. Probably cause it makes her sound very bad and awesome and crap. Other than that, she loves hugging and kissing people on the cheek, no matter what gender. Beware of her overly-friendly-ness. On another note, she can get very angry and attempts to threaten people. And finally, she cries during movies. A lot. It doesn't matter what movie it is, nine out of ten times, she'll cry during it.

Powers: She doesn't have any real 'powers', but she does carry around a dagger that closely resembles the Sands of Time Dagger from Prince of Persia. But she swears that she totally would not steal it from the El Capitan theatre in Hollywood where all the other Prince of Persia props were, no, she totally would not <.< >.>. Anyway, the dagger controls time itself, but only rewinds it back thirty seconds. However, this could be very helpful, though she mostly uses the dagger as a tool for peeling fruit and carving her name into trees.

Pets: A cat, named Charles Von Irving, though he goes by 'Tarlie-boo' or Tarlie. He very grumpy and hisses at everyone except for NightDaemon, whom he just meows at annoyingly whenever she uses the bathroom and does not bring him in the room with her. He is black-and-white, shorthaired, very heavy though not fat, and a mix of Siamese, Asian, and American Shorthair.
Also, if she's able to have two pets, she uses a female ostrich named Richard for travelling upon. Richard has suicidal tendencies.

Relationship: If he allows it, she requests to be close friends with Steele because at first she finds his Quilava very freaking adorable, but over time develops a close bond with him.

Group: Evil/the dark side, because nigahiga told her they have fresh cookies.

Last edited:
Also, if she's able to have two pets, she uses a female ostrich named Richard for travelling upon. Richard has suicidal tendencies.

That whole thing made me lol for three minutes. I can just imagine an Ostrich holding a knife in its wing and having to its throat but failing because it has no hands. And the sticking her head in the ground to suffocate herself but realizing that's what Ostriches do

Group: Evil/the dark side, because nigahiga told her they have fresh cookies.

Super Fresh!

I've been wanting to talk to Zora about it, But I was guessing that it was mostly due to Markku leaving the interwebs. I guess I need to go man up and talk to her about it (And hope she doesn't rip me a new one for bothering her)

Name: HotTorchic
Appearance: Straight, brown hair at shoulder lenght and blue/greyish eyes. She wears tank tops only and jeans with bootcut. Prefers walking on slippers.
Personality: She has a passion for destruction and fire, but can control her pyromanic urges. She likes roleplays, fantasy ones in particular. She's kind of a nutter, but doesn't really care about what others think.
Powers: She can use the skills of all her rp characters, including all their weapons.
Pets: A talking meatbun that can be used as a throwing weapon, shoot raw meat and be generally cute. It's the one in the upper pic
Relationship: no way, she's too geeky.
Group: Any of the good.

die why did my evil team die

This seems pretty dead, The second team, the Evil squad mostly.

R.I.P.
The good idea for good vs. Evil battle

Back
Top Bottom