• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Sign Up] ~ Nocturne Eternia ~ {Lit/Adv}

Eh... If a spot opens up and brock can't join I'll finish my app.

EDIT: Oh, I'll take that spot :D (In the future RP, I mean)

Last edited:
If you do, wait until I finish, since I'm changing my character's species

EDIT: Finished

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick replies, guys. I'll make this quick so we can get down to business.

@Exo-Raikou: Frollo reads as an interesting character, it'll be interesting to find out his history. I'd love to know why you chose the name you did, too. Accepted.
Claude Frollo added to list.

@Full Metal Cookies: Welcome back, hope you had a good time. :D Love the albino Espeon, her moveset is fine and she's accepted.
Adeliede added to list.

@Midnight: I'll make sure to keep a spot for you, then. 83

-

Alright, so I will head over to the main RP area and do the opening post. If there are any questions or comments you want to add in during the RP, do so here, to keep excess clutter out of the other thread.

Also, I'll post this little list here for the benefit of whoever needs it. (Me in particular, lol; I've always had incredible trouble with the Dark/Psychic/Ghost type advantages. I think it will make for interesting battles.

Dark on Ghost: Super Effective
Dark on Psychic: Super Effective
Ghost on Dark: Not Very Effective
Ghost on Psychic: Super Effective
Psychic on Ghost: Neutral
Psychic on Dark: Nothing

(If I've gotten any of these wrong, tell me; I reiterate, I'm not the best with these three types. :3)

Last edited:
*shameless self-bump*
At the risk of getting in trouble for a double-post, I will just say I have no idea if editing a post alerts people that there's more info in the thread or not, and so I post.

- Note: Haven't had a post from Holly yet (Arylett). I will PM her now. If I don't get a reply or at least a good reason why, I will allow the next poster after her to take her place.
- RP Note: If you didn't pick up (which is likely, I suck at pointers), our characters have all been placed in the Alpha Squad. The Squads are ranked, and yes, Alpha is the highest. More info to come.

Oh! It looks like you sent me a PM quite some time ago and it didn't... alert me to it. Strange. Well, um, Brock can go right ahead and take it. I haven't really felt motivated to write really long advanced posts lately or really felt like I could pull off this character well, so I quit, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom