• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Sign-up/OOC] Hidden Chronicles 1: Destruction

Solstice

Back from the dead.
"The world is falling apart... And we can't do anything... The creators of this world have turned on us... W-we can't survive..."

They went to far this time. Team Murking Shadows overdid it.

"What can we do... We can't survive. Our creators were taken, and are being controlled... The world is slowly being devoured by pure power. Lakes are suddenly becoming poisoned, undrinkable, Volcanoes suddenly erupting, and the worst of all... Areas of the world are suddenly fading...

This mayhem has to be stopped, or nothing will exist. There are two choices... Join them, and try to stop us, or join us, and try to fre the legendaries from their control. There is but one who is free, and she may be our only hope at winning.

--------

Welcome to HC1-D! If you'd like to join, look below.

No Godmodding.
No Weathermodding.
No Character-Control.
If you'd like a legendary, PM me.
Basically, follow all basic rules.
((This takes place in Sinnoh))

-----------

Human

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Pokemon:
Other:

Pokemon

Name:
Species:
Personality: Can be PO'ed.
Appearance:
Bio: Can be PO'd, depending on age.
Item: Can be PO'ed.
Other:

-------

Name: Jared Hydred
Personality: Jared is a kind person- That's why he wants to save the world.
Appearance: Brown casual style hair, green eyes, and a black T-shirt.
He wears jeans and black shoes.
Bio: PO'ed.
Pokemon: Absol (Neon) ((Shiny)) M
Ivysaur (Ivy) F
Scyther (Klaw) M
Alakazam (Star) F
Other: N/A

Name: N/A
Species: Victini
Personality: PO'd.
Appearance: Nothing different from a regular Victini.
Item: Flame Orb
Other:

Splitting it here, but it's amazing that I got all this in. I must be slacking off or something, dammit.

Sign-ups

Human
Explosion/Jared Hydred/Male
Pichu Chris/Jess/Female

Pokemon
Explosion/N/A /Victini/Female
Pichu Chris/Utah/Jolteon/Male
Barubu/Jonathan/Riolu/Male
Mewtwo/Tanya/Vaporeon/Female
Exo-Raikou/Skiel/Scizor/Male

TMS (If you want to be a TMS, put it somewhere in your sign-up.)

Waiting.

Last edited:
Name: Tanya
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Can be PO'ed.
Appearance: She is sparklier than the average Vaporeon.
Bio: ...you know the story
Item: PO
Other: If Fanagg doesn't show up, she may have to have a substitute father for her Eevee kits, which the bulge is a little more noticable in this RP (and for drama, she might actually have them. :o)

Reserving Tanya again, as I have to get in the shower.

Last edited:
I'm not going to be Jess, for reasons I'll state in my first post, but instead I shall be this guy!

Name: Utah
Species: Jolteon
Personality: He likes fighting, fighting, and, oh, fighting. He may seem mean but he just doesn't want to get close to anyone since he lost his family and he's afraid it will happen again.
Appearance:Here
Bio: When aged 2, his parents, a Glaceon and Vaporeon, were captured by a roving Electabuzz band. One of the female Electabuzz took pity on him, gave him a Thunderstone and told him to run. He'd never been good at running before but after evolving he found it easy. Since then he has traveled to find the Electabuzz band so he can find his parents.
Item: Rag shoes to stop his feet hurting when he does long-distance running.
Other: The Glaceon and Vaporeon parents are just coincidence to add a bit of drama.

Name: Skiel

Species: Scizor

Personality: PO

Appearance:
Spr_4h_212_m.png

Bio: PO.

Item: Expert Belt

Other: What's the character limit?

Last edited:
2 Pokemon not including trainer pokemon, and two humans. Accepted. And we need more humans, too.

EDIT: Exo, fix your form. It says Metagross on Species, and Scizor on Appearance.

...but im done filling it out and i was after you posted i just forgot to erase that part ;.;

Generally, the minor legendaries that don't exactly have control over certain things. The list includes the Elemental Trio, The Beast Trio, the Eon twins, and Riolu. Evolution to Lucario is locked, however.

EDIT: Fine. Both accepted. But I need more humans.

Whaddabout Absol? I may sign up for this if one of my other RP's I'm in cough power plant cough never gets off the ground and I would love to play as Absol.

Stuff this, since you wanted more humans

Name: Jess(ica)
Species: Human (Former TMS Elite)
Personality: Rather caring, she used to work for TMS but switched sides after an incident involving an explosion, a hut in the forest and several innocents.
Appearance: Small for her age, she has long brown hair and wears a knee-length black dress with white cuffs and a white collar. She has dark brown eyes that kind of say "I can see into your soul" Pic here
Others:
Kangashang-F "Outback" - Marrowak-M "Clubs"
Gengar-M "Spooky" - Donphan-M "Crash"
Alteria-F "Cloud" - Flareon-M "Kawoof"

Other: Why yes she has been busy since last time

Whaddabout Absol? I may sign up for this if one of my other RP's I'm in cough power plant cough never gets off the ground and I would love to play as Absol.
Absol isn't a legendary, so you can be an Absol.
Stuff this, since you wanted more humans

Name: Jess(ica)
Species: Human (Former TMS Elite)
Personality: Rather caring, she used to work for TMS but switched sides after an incident involving an explosion, a hut in the forest and several innocents.
Appearance: Small for her age, she has long brown hair and wears a knee-length black dress with white cuffs and a white collar. She has dark brown eyes that kind of say "I can see into your soul" Pic here
Others:
Kangashang-F "Outback" - Marrowak-M "Clubs"
Gengar-M "Spooky" - Donphan-M "Crash"
Alteria-F "Cloud" - Flareon-M "Kawoof"

Other: Why yes she has been busy since last time

Accepted.

EDIT: One more human, and we start. Hydred and I are waiting...

Back
Top Bottom