• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New here- But not the Internet.

Foursides

Pronoun
he
I suppose the title summarizes this intro. (Which I sincerely promise you- I will suck at writing)

But uhh- Hey! My name is Sean- And I decided to join here- Because well- I've heard about this place a bit, and I've read a lot of stuff on the subsections on the main page, and considering how annoyed, and just frustrated I'm getting at the only forum I was on- I decided to join somewhere else, I suppose that's a logical thing to do- Right?

Anyways- Like I said- My name is Sean. I play video games a ton (Bet you never would've seen that coming!) and I fail pretty badly at being social (Or at least in real life) so I only have a few friends to play games with- So I've tended to play RPGs (Totally not Pokemon, that's why I'm registering to a Pokemon Forum- Right?)puzzle games, action-adventure games, and platformers too- But I mostly suck at platformers whom I'm new too (Like I'm decent at Mario, but suck to no belief at Super Meat Boy). I've made my username Foursides which is wordplay on a location in EarthBound (My 2nd Favorite game, only second to it's Japan-Only sequel, Mother 3) so yeah.

I can't really think (Maybe because it's the first minute of Monday whilst I'm typing this out) about much more, so I'll finish off mostly with that I hope to meet some nice people, maybe even make some friends- And not suck that much! (Oh how odd it feels to be a noob again, haha.)

Welcome to tCOD! I hope you have a wonderful time here and makes lots of friends! And if you have any dragon/mythical creature or LOTR(Lord of the Rings) questions for whatever reason, I am utterly obsessed with both and can probably answer them!

Ps. Your Elvish name would be: Erurainon.

Ah, well thank you both kindly for welcoming me ^^

Hah, it's ironic that as soon as I woke up today (Since by friend stayed for the night, and woke up before me- Watching TV) I instantly saw the Ring fall into the Volcano in Return of the King...

(Also Erurainon seems like a pretty nifty name, hah.)

i had a feeling you were an earthbound fan based on your username (although i haven't played it, fourside is in ssbm! so that's how I knew.)
anyway, i'm scootaloo and welcome to TCoD Forums!

I'd like to welcome you as well! And express my jealousy, no stranger has ever told me my name in Elvish :(

Welcome!

Why do you use dashes instead of commas and periods? Just wondering. c:

DA, yes, most indubiously.

The Sean who always uses the name Sean. Yeah. Fancy meeting you here!

Ah, I don't know what YW forums are, sorry. But pleasure to meet you, Phantom (And I love your avatr/sig set!)

I suppose I don't know the requirments to get your aname in Elvish- But apparently I hit them? Haha.

Oh- I'm not sure why. I guess it's because I hesitate a lot when I talk in real life, haha. Just a habit, I've had it pointed out to me before. (Now I struggle with myself to not use a dash.)

Haha, glad you enjoy then!
how do i save you

Thanks everyone ^^

Back
Top Bottom