• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Well, dang. :C I was hoping this day phase would last a little longer than it did. It figures the healer was the person who wasn't going to post for the entire game, and thus not call me out... It looked like the mafia was going to lose anyway so I wanted to at least lure out and blow up the healer.

I would have settled for lovers but Phantom never did satisfactorily correct herself either.

WHIRLPOOL I CURSE YOU FOR CHANGING YOUR NAME!!!!!!

I didn't intentionally lynch you. I thought you were somebody else and that this Whirlpool folk was just some inactive player. When you flipped Mafia I freaked. *shakes fist at roleblocker* If it wasn't for you and your meddlesome power I would've won!

Yay, we won! I was about to tell you guys there is only one inspecter, but then I got killed. At least the inspecter is still alive otherwise we have no leads if the game continue.

Back
Top Bottom