• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

No more Brock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opening narration in BW001 stated that Satoshi was still 10. They've always said the Satoshi will always be ten. It's Comic Book Time, people.

@Aobaru: The same way I'm a Palletshipper without Shigeru. You make shit up and remember the past.

The opening narration in BW001 stated that Satoshi was still 10. They've always said the Satoshi will always be ten. It's Comic Book Time, people.

@Aobaru: The same way I'm a Palletshipper without Shigeru. You make shit up and remember the past.

WHAT? (Insert expletives here.)
Then again, looking at the epipics for the Sanyou(?) city gym on serebii, he is making those mistakes (Watermon vs Leader's Grassmon)

...oh shit he was serious about marrying me! (Inside joke, for my birthday present this year and last year my little sis made me an epic card in which Brock proposed to me O_o)

Brock's hilarious, and I'll miss him, but he was getting a little old :/

ok, no more brock? seriously,i DONT CARE. i mean,do you think kids watching Pokemon really WANT to see brock getting poision(did i spell that right?)jabbed in the butt or being pulled at his ear or somthing in every episode? Good riddance.

This is Brock when he sees Nurse Joy :love: duh duh. then misty appears and pulls his ear. Brock:dead: Misty:idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom