• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading? II

My friend basically forced me to read the first Maximum Ride book (The Angel Experiment by James Patterson), so yeah. I have to say, it's pretty awesome so far.

Angel is the best book. Gotta read 'em all though.

I'll be reading Goliath. I hope the romance doesn't ruin it.

Amnesia by Beverly Barton. God knows why, the sex descriptions in it are hilariously bad, but I guess that's part of the fun.

Good crime novels are tricky to come by. I really need to hunt for more Stuart Macbride books.

The Son of Neptune... pretty ok so far. Still wish it focused more on Percy, but I'm liking these new characters a lot.

That's out now?! Damn it, i dont think thats at my library

The Lost Hero

percy were u go

I read it last year. My friend could read it in 3 weeks, but i read it in 3 days (i usually read 800 pages of books a week)

PERCY, Y U HAVE AMNESIA THAT NO ONE FINDS OUT ABOUT UNTIL THE END?!?

I'll try to read the books suggested, thanks people! =D

I'm going through the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. Aaaaa a series with a million characters I can actually keep track of because they're actually interesting :o I'm on A Dance With Dragons right now but some guy at my local library took it out so :L

I FINALLY FINISHED The Sillmarillian by J.R.R. Tolkein. HARDEST DAMN BOOK EVER! (And this is coming from the kid who has actually read the Bible.)
Also, Howl's Moving Castle. Awsome book.

The Double by José Saramago! One of those books I never would have picked up if not for an assignment. So far odd, but compelling.

I just finished Looking for Alaska by John Green and ahhhh. Many giggles and many sniffles and just - it is very good.

Cell by Steven King. It's very pleasant read for when you just want to relax after a long day.

I'm surprised I'm able to get it at the school library.

Just finished Extras and Wolfsbane. I'm reading The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima now.

Back
Top Bottom