• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odorless Mafia [night 3] -- mafia win

Re: Odorless Mafia [day 3]

res I see my ninjakeyboardness has rubbed off onto you!

... well then, now what? Our leads have pretty much been used up. Now that Mai's been revealed as Mafia I'm quite sure Flora was telling the truth, so there's no need to lynch her, there.

... what about JSA? He hasn't logged on since this day phase started, so we should at least give him time to read, catch up, and contribute.

Alright, we'll wait.

He is the only one that we haven't reveled as Mafia or Not.

Well, we haven't revealed you as not Mafia yet. Nor is there conclusive evidence that I am not Mafia... but that's going off on a tangent.

Actually wait, something just occurred to me. If Mai was the terrorist, then she didn't have a night action, and so Flora was lying about being targeted by her, right? And since the Mafia do not know who the terrorist is, and vice versa, Flora really could have been trying to frame Mai. After all, Mai is a prominent player and is likely to be healed, making her an undesirable night kill target.

Oh wow, yeah. I will reveal, I am not Mafia, but my night action is useful.

Flora, Le Sabre, JSA, and blazhy... But I am not Mafia.
Flora, JSA, and blazhy... What do you all have to say?

Anyone can say they're not Mafia, and that they have a useful night action. Vagueness just begs suspicion, really.

Not to say everyone should roleclaim at the moment... We do have a lead in Flora, right now, and it'd be best to pursue that before we all roleclaim and root out the Mafia. Right now I'm pretty suspicious of Flora because of reasons I stated in my previous post and am too lazy to repeat.

...okay that's weird.

I definitely got a response saying that Mai targeted me.

unless if I target a Mafia it states who the entire Mafia targeted...but terrorists aren't typically in on Mafia activity...

okay res is probably trolling me now.

I can always talk to you about it. But what about you, blazhy?

Mafia or Not?

I can always talk to you about it. But what about you, blazhy?

Mafia or Not?

yes -- though not because bluzzy is mafia, but because of your question.

pay close attention to wording.

also useful notes
28 May 12, 06:32 PM muh muhten: one might note that one's role does whatever it purports to do, barring interference from other effects: neither more nor less.

I don't see why the entire Mafia faction would share targets, especially since the terrorist is not directly involved in the actual Mafia's activities. And while res may be screwing with us, its screwing around is rarely baseless, and I don't really see the connection with Mai targeting you, Flora... So I'm still inclined to think you lied in order to frame Mai.

If you must know, I'm not Mafia, and I too have a useful night action. But unless you reveal yours, Le Sabre, I'm not very inclined to reveal mine.

*sigh* I'm honestly not gonna win this fight, Mafia or not. Maybe I did misunderstand my night action, which is the most likely happenstance.

Eh, I'll vote myself off and save you guys the trouble of figuring out who might be Mafia; I've run out of any defenses as it is.

I mean exactly what I said. it is not because bluzzy is mafia.

nor is it because the sky is green; nor is it because allie's computer has an internet connection.

Last edited:

I think it's just because res can't miss an opportunity to give a mathematician answer. :P As the GM, res isn't going to give out game-changing information (blatantly, at least).

And well, Flora's post sounds like an admission to defeat to me, so... Flora, I suppose.

okay okay fine, Now the four things that are still things do a thing and then a thing happens to a thing and there are three things, which is four things minus one things. That that was Flora, probably.

flora is a dead not mafia, 24 hours or thereabout although if certain people send in their actions sufficiently quickly, it can end sooner.

Re: Odorless Mafia [night 3]

the single meaningful night action has been sent in, and while details may vary, there is simply no way for mafia to lose at this point.

Back
Top Bottom