• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Violetmist

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
Hi. This is my site, Violetmist, which I have been working on since January.

Please submit questions for Chatot's Corner and Call My Pokémon Bluff, and by all means, submit your artwork for display.

Nice site. (= The only criticism I really have is the links on the left-hand navigation menu are hard to read; perhaps a lighter shade would be nicer?

Regardless, good job.

I'm not sure how to describe your color-scheme, but it is somewhat monochromatic. There is no color variaton, and it looks all dark on my screen. The banner does need work, as the Bidoof render is choppy.

Fucking hell. I'm guessing that 'L2Security' means Learn to Security, and somebody has hacked the site. And I can't even guestbook.txt track them. Also, this means that I am going to have to re-organise the content, as I forgot to save the pages with the new DIVs. I have all of the pages saved, but not with the DIV layout.

Oh, and thanks a lot to the fucktard who did this.[/sarcasm]

The guestbook definitely isn't going up when I get the site back up.

EDIT: I just checked Violetmist's root folder. All of the files that were needed are gone. All pages and guestbook.txt. Only the images and other irrelevant txt files were saved.

Back
Top Bottom