The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > TCoD Wi-Fi League > The Crystal League

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Pronoun: she
Adriane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default [Tier III] Full Moon Fountain

~ Full Moon Fountain ~
- Where stars touch the treetops -

Leader: Vixie (Tier III)
An elegant dance, laced in poison
- PLENILUNE BADGE -

"I know why you're here -- only the finest trainers know of the Full Moon Fountain; you're here because you wish to cross swords with me. I am happy to accept your challenge, but it is only fair to warn you that I am unlike the others before me. My technique is patient and maddening; the agony will leave you begging for death. Full moon is nigh -- let us commence!"

Rules
  • Challengers must have at least 6 badges to qualify for a match
  • Matches will be conducted at Lv100
  • Matches will be conduced as Single Battles (doubles team in the works!)
  • A disconnect will count as a forfeit if the challenger is at least two Pokémon down
  • Losers must wait until the weekend after next before requesting another challenge
Restrictions
  • Ubers Clause - Pokémon considered "uber" are prohibited. All other Pokémon are fair game.
  • Species Clause - you may not have duplicate Pokémon.
  • Sleep Clause - you may not use a Sleep-inducing attack if your opponent already has a sleeping Pokémon.
  • Evasion/OHKO Clause - the moves Double Team, Minimize, Fissure, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, and Guillotine are prohibited.
  • Self-KO Clause - If a draw results due to the use of Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song, the win is awarded in the opponent's favour. If a draw results due to a self-KO from recoil damage, the win is awarded in the user's favour.
* A violation of any clause will result in an immediate forfeit. Leaders are, of course, not exempt from their own restrictions.

~ VIXIE'S CERTIFIED TRAINERS ~
---

Last edited by Adriane; 09-15-2010 at 02:02 PM.