• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pinball R/S on Virtual Console

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
I have heard absolutely nothing about this, but while I was browsing the Wii U eShop last night I noticed that Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire is apparently available on Virtual Console??? I just spent like two hours playing it, it's every bit as fun as I remember. Now if only they'd release the original Pokémon Pinball on 3DS VC...

I've had that on my Wii U for some time now. It's lovely, although now it takes ages for me to end up dropping a ball so I basically keep a single a run going for months (obviously, by save/quitting and getting back to it a bunch of times and not by playing nonstop for that whole time).

Funny that the GB one isn't on eShop yet, though, being that the R/S one is and other GB spinoffs are and even RBY are going to be soon.

Back
Top Bottom