• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers

@Mawile- Your style is very cute, I like the simplicity of it :) I think you may have forgotten to colour in the stalker's skin though! S/he does look alright with uncoloured skin so it's ok if you choose not to change it.
Yeah, I did forget~

ASDFGHJKLPFFFAHAHAHAHAAAAA~ That is utterly fantastic in every sense. You just got some serious awesome points from me!

D'aww why thank you. :D

SAITH HAS GLOW-ISH EYES. :D GLOWING EYES ARE THE BEST <3

...Mooncheetah, you've done it. That is so awesome. The expressions are perfect and the background is just... HIYAAAAH WAAAAAAHTAAAAH! Which is my weird way of saying that it is totally awesome and yes yes yes, I approve massively.

...Mooncheetah, you've done it. That is so awesome. The expressions are perfect and the background is just... HIYAAAAH WAAAAAAHTAAAAH! Which is my weird way of saying that it is totally awesome and yes yes yes, I approve massively.

Thank you Armadillolett <3 And I do approve of the way you approve massively of my picture. MOONLETT SISTAS *shot* <3

and Salamander is all like RAWR ARGHLBARGHL o[O and Saith is all like YAAAAAHHH! D:<
I'm not normally like this, I swear.

They are in epic!battle, so they must be like 'RAWR DKFFJFNFHENFEIFNF'' AND 'AYAAAHHHHHHH D:<'.

:D

So, who wants to see what I've done with the meme so far? If people want to I can export it as it is to give everyone a sneaky peek.

By the way, everything that everyone's submitted so far is fantasmic!

Randomly popping in to say...

What is this awesomeness?! TVTropes + OS... Really hilarious (and awesome) pictures you guys've drawn here!

@Rai-CH: What Arylett said, mostly: the heads are too big, which is probably causing the hands to look wonky, since the proportions aren't right. Shrink their heads a bit and it should look a lot better. The poses are perfect -- you can really see that Denmark is surprised, and there's nothing wrong with the hands. And about Ice's forehead... I think it's because you shaped his head a bit funnily. The back of his head is a bit too long, and his forehead needs to protrude out a bit more. More folds in Denmark's coat, where Ice's hand is, would be nice. Also, really minor nick-pick: I don't think Ice's sideburns are that long.

@Arylett Dawnsborough and Crazy Linoone- Thank you for the critiques! :) I've made their heads smaller and added some more clothing folds (except they're extremely messy). Does this look any better?
Link to picture here~
(I'm aware I need to fix Denmark's nose and chin, I kinda rushed that bit)

@Mini Moonwalker- Oh god that is so cute and awesome :D I love their poses and expressions!

Last edited:
It seems I only want to draw when I have things I should be doing instead of drawing. That is the reason for my lack of participation since I joined. I have actually had time to draw, and I didn't feel like it.
Anyway, Rai-CH, I love the way you draw folds in clothing. It's very realistic. And the picture has a lot of emotion, too.
Mini Moonwalker, your picture is really funny, and the salamander is cute!
Everyone's pictures for the meme are wonderful, you're making me wish that I was doing it, too! Maybe I'll do something like it tomorrow...

I'm really sorry, this will look rude but I'm on the clock here so ERRR someone requested a redline a while back so here it is
http://i53.tinypic.com/24wsu84.jpg
I added some tears because iirc there were some on the original sketch? arghhh I'm sorry this is so rushed :( I hope it is a little bit helpful
edit: I made the arms too short on the tall guy, I know, sorry!

omg Vlad that is awesome thanks for your help :) /saves picture for reference
Now I wish I didn't start colouring last night because now I'm almost done and I don't want to undo hours of work to fix everything up. I'll make sure to keep all your tips in mind for next time!

OKAY. I post here now.

gjnhjmn.jpg

I'm posting here because I'm seriously begging you guys to crit/redline this. Uhm I just want it to be as good as I can possibly make it. The guy is meant to be Chris Colfer. I tried to uh, portray him as well as I could. :[ Halp.

I can try my best to help, Pentimento, I'll redline it as soon as my tablet gets working again (which should be like. In an hour or two).
edit: I mean I'm not sure I can say anything about the trusty and noble steed because I'm bad at animals and it looks super but I'll do my best with the human despite my mediocre Anna-Tommies :(

Yesss I wasn't really expecting much on the llama, just on Chris |D I mostly know what I'm doing with the quadrupeds ahaha. But a redline from you would be greeaaatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom