• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
The Platinum frame 1 sprites are now available with the sprite BBCode (full details in the sprite BBCode thread in the Read! forum).

[sprite=pt]Luxray[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Dialga[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Palkia[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Giratina[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Giratina-origin[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Shaymin-sky[/sprite] [sprite=pt]Rotom-flying[/sprite]

Luxray Dialga Palkia Giratina Giratina-origin Shaymin-sky Rotom-flying

Feel free to use this thread to test.

(Oh, and if you're viewing this thread very soon after its creation: the sprites are in the process of being uploaded, so while some may not be appearing yet, they will in a couple of minutes.)

What about the Rotom household forms?

Yes, they are there, labeled with the types of their extra moves. See the thread I linked to. :/

And it's "Regigigas".

Rotom-flying Sceptile monferno blazikennidoking metagross infernape <---epic win

edit:
darkrai <--- also epic inw

ninty only updated the dpp sprites? ;_;
or did you only upload the dpp sprites so far, Butterfree?

deoxys
turtwig

murkrow
Talk about ugly.

Anyway thanks! Sprites are fun.
I love that new Shaymin form as well.

skuntank

Oh, noes.

eevee

So adowable!

And now...Mah RPG team!

suicunemudkipumbreoncharizardninetales

And the Regigigas I caught in the Pot_ series!regigigas

Yay, Platinum sprites. :D I think they're pretty awesome for the most part, though some (like the new Rotom formes) have weird outlines...

Nosepass
Lalala, I can't hear you~

Kricketune Shaymin Azelf
Aside from what's already been posted, I think these spritters are nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom