• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers? (Again!)

shoutout to the people in #tcod whom I really especially enjoy talking to (espeon, ewan, verne, clover, uv, flora, viki, the list continues i'm sure but i'm tired!)
hi tailsy!! ♥
Viki and Twilight Sparkle I kind of lump together in my head for some reason, they're like the forum's dynamic duo in my head and I've always thought they're pretty cool!
i wonder if the perennial confusion as to which of us is which has something to do with swapping usernames
I have a lot of respect for Viki because e does eir best to be informed about stuff e cares about and e doesn't really seem to take crap from anyone and it is good! I mean we don't really have anything in common off the top of my head but we can still talk and when we do it's neat.
♥ you are my favourite australian, disregarding all the other aussies who are my favourites, but even so you are my actual favourite

i like your art! and hope someday we will be in the same general area, because yes. you are intelligent and cool and IN THE FUTURE
I love everyone. Okay, that's not true, but I love so many people it's awkward, because if I write out a nice, detailed reasoning for everyone I like I'll be here all day and if I say 'if you think I like you at all I almost certianly do', it sounds insincere and rubbish.

Some people who are super-super cool and I really like in no order: Dinru, Butterfree, Flazeah, opal, Kai, Zora, Poly, Ruby, Flora, Grimdour, Kinova, Spoon, CrazyLinoone, PK, Espeon, Alraune, Tarvos, Datura, OrngSumb, Cirrus, Pathos, Shadow Serenity, Viki, Keltena, Jason, Kratos, Blastoise, Flareth, VLPJ, uv, EbilSnorlax, Phantom and Mhals (and loads of people I just embarassingly forgot and lots of people I like very much but haven't spoken to much).
thank you so much for hosting me ♥ you are awesome, and your friends were also pretty cool, and it's really unfortunate that we live NOWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER which means I can't really make a habit of visiting, so I guess sometime you're in the US presumably with mhals the two of you will just have to make a trip to the DC area and claim my couch and guest room

though that may involve quite a lot of touristing around DC. ... eh, DC is a cheap city to tourist around >D
Suddenly I like ultraviolet, Tailsy and Dannichu a lot more than everyone else. :D <3
SO CRUEL :'(

if i pretty much ever have a conversation with you, then note you have a standing invitation to crash on my couch! ahaha. >D i want to meet ALL THE INTERNET NERDS

Blastoise!

Yes, I was the one geeking about Clouded Sky, which I need to catch up on now. Or actually re-read. I really should try to be around more, given I do lurk here every day and can't help but love on the incredible atmosphere here. I just... post less. Unless I'm in a RP, I suppose.

res: Is a generally cool itperson! Sometimes it feels like we're talking at each other instead of to each other, though, which is weird? You're easy to talk to/at, though, even though you can be a bit odd sometimes. Sometimes I think about how we became friends and it's interesting because we're really different in ways! But.

I take offence at itperson! prefer itunperson! or unitperson. or something. am a bit unsure there, actually.

what do you mean how we became friends

sreservoir: You're probably one of the most interesting people here. Kinda uh, how to word it... Mysterious? Cryptic? But in a good way! Sometimes your roundabout answers can get exasperating but more often than not, they're amusing. Not to mention your ridiculous ASB plots and plans that are @_@ to follow but /work so well/. Paranoiding in the BfA with you was fun!

interesting is an interesting way to put it. am not mysterious at all, everything about me is crystal-clear! as in transparent, not as in is solid with a crystal structure. uh maybe not that clear.

I don't give roundabout answers that often, do I? they're usually straightforward! someone might have asked a roundabout question, though.

特別可愛的bluzzyroo;593663 said:
(and I'm not adorable, guys ;~; Is that my only noteworthy trait now)

you are, and no

sreservoir: On the off chance I understand what in the world you're talking about, I think you're great.

why does it have to be an off chance

sreservoir: you are quite iridescent in your multitude of uncapitalized wonders

I do not think it means what it think it means.

(the antecedent? all of it)

--

uh mai I talk at you a lot. bluzzy is adorable.

uh tailsy amuses, jolty ... did you suddenly reexist or something? furret, likewise.

blastoise428 amuses, I guess.

alraune when I see you my brain goes staek; oh also mtg is a thing.

uv, I have the impression that you exist but oh uh australia. oh and that whether everything actually does trying to kill you varies with location or something like that.

tarvos you were watershed at some point, right? you dh a lot, that is all I can think of.

danni I never notice you existing but hey.

poo you are a terrible. a terrible, terrible unperson! and shush with the bulbuls. and the tachat. and the pitma. and the rest of the words, probably.

espeon I feel like at one point I knew you but now I don't.

daikonpan are large konpan a thing

Jolty: You've always been a fabulous person and that hasn't changed. Remember The Adventures of AK and Tailsy (and Evil Jolty)? That's one of the best memories I have of being young on the internet. :P
i like to think i'm less stupid now though B(
and omg i remember that.... good lord lmao
(adding furret to list of cool people)

jolty ... did you suddenly reexist or something?
i have been here almost every day for the past nine years. even when i was banned for one year and posted under a different username. almost every day.

i don't understand why.

II.

Blastoise Fortooate: Don't really know, sorry.
Alraune: I've always liked you, even though we're not, like, super friendly or anything.
ultraviolet: You're pretty great!
Tarvos: Probably one of my favorite members, even though I wasn't a huge fan of yours back in the Bulbasaur/Altmer days. You've always been incredibly friendly and helpful to me and I seriously appreciate it. Plus your taste in music approaches mine more and more every day, it seems. :D
Dannichu: You're one of those members who I permanently associate with the forums. It definitely wouldn't be the same if you decided to take some kind of extended hiatus, or something. Probably the nicest member here! Plus I'm pretty sure you introduced most of the forum to feminism and social justice and all of that good stuff.
Pathos: You've always come off as really snarky to me, but I've seen other posts and your heart's definitely in the right place. So I'm not sure.
Phantom: Even though we disagree about a lot of things, I think you're a great person and I appreciate you being here. :D
Lyra Heartstrings: Don't know you well enough, sorry.
Espeon: See Alarune.
Viki: On and off! Mostly off. I guess I'll leave it at that.

Yeah I was Watershed back in the day. I've gone through a fair few internet incarnations.

I like Butterfree who was a cool person when I met her in Iceland. I haven't talked to opaltiger personally in a long time but I met him ages ago too.

I also like UV whom I talked to a lot (but sadly not so much anymore) and Tailsy for whom the same thing goes.

Then there's ..., and Rainbow Dashie (whom I know from elsewhere), and Zuu, and some other people.

Oh and Datura. Sorry Datura :(

Last edited:
poo you are a terrible. a terrible, terrible unperson! and shush with the bulbuls. and the tachat. and the pitma. and the rest of the words, probably.

Most accurate description of me ever.

Pathos: You've always come off as really snarky to me, but I've seen other posts and your heart's definitely in the right place. So I'm not sure.

Well I am snarky?? I guess?

I guess I'll give a brief opinion on those who posted in the thread already? That I know.

Mai: Hm, you're cool I guess, a bit strange. Your exact character seems to be unspecific. Perhaps I haven't spoken to you enough to get a good picture of you.
res: Also strange, but mostly because that is who you are.
bluzzy: How could you think I hate you?? I drew you two gifts!! And I made you a nickname! Geez. :[ <3
Tailsy: You always seem super cheerful and I love your attitude about things, the way you're into fandom and fashion and people and everything and just the way you talk is interesting.
Jolty: I feel like you go out of your way to seem 'cool' or 'edgy' and it just makes you seem like an asshole.
Datura: Uhmmm I don't know you that well but you seem ok??? I only knew you as Furret and I really didn't like you then. 9_9
Blastoise Fortooate: You are strange but I like you.
Alraunne: I love your art and I really like you. :D
uv: Same as Alraunne!!
Tarvos: Uhm I feel like you try to be a good guy but you don't take direction that well. Sometimes I think you're pretty cool, but a lot of times I disagree with you pretty hard and find it difficult when you don't listen.
Dannichu: u_u you are queen of awesome.
Phantom: I think you're pretty cool, but sometimes misunderstand people?? Especially in debates where you take things personally!
Espeon: Again I don't know you that well but I think you're cool from what I know!
Viki: I really like you! I think you try hard to be a good person, which is always good right and I appreciate that!

squeaks and hides face you GUUUUYS ;___;

(my love of glee is only partly ironic btw)

Jolty: I feel like you go out of your way to seem 'cool' or 'edgy' and it just makes you seem like an asshole.
i don't even try, i am actually like this
a lot of people here, you included, are just REALLY easy to wind up though which is pretty funny

daikonpan are large konpan a thing
There are reasons my tumblr url is 'world's largest loaf of venonats' yes. I will be the venonat that destroys Nagoya! (Destroying Tokyo's an overpopulated niche.)
Viki: On and off! Mostly off. I guess I'll leave it at that.
Made me giggle.
Viki: I really like you! I think you try hard to be a good person, which is always good right and I appreciate that!
Ahhh, thanks. I feel fairly similarly re: you and also your art is cool, did you know?
squeaks and hides face you GUUUUYS ;___;

(my love of glee is only partly ironic btw)
clearly the way to tell us apart is to work out if we tl;dr about Glee or GenSui

i don't even try, i am actually like this
a lot of people here, you included, are just REALLY easy to wind up though which is pretty funny

Yeah, it's so funny hurting other people! Being a bully is the best :)

Ahhh, thanks. I feel fairly similarly re: you and also your art is cool, did you know?

Aww thanks :D usually I don't know!! But I try.

All of the mods are great! Alraune, uv, and Espeon get special friend awards.

Hiikaru is especially great.

Also special places in my heart for Dannichu, Pathos, and Zhorken.

I... guess that's it for now.

Last edited:
i have been here almost every day for the past nine years. even when i was banned for one year and posted under a different username. almost every day.

i don't understand why.

I don't think I noticed you existing for a long time before you suddenly became noticeable again.

Yeah I was Watershed back in the day. I've gone through a fair few internet incarnations.

... also altmer, was it? something like that.

Most accurate description of me ever.

well yes those are the only relevant things to say about you. everything else is supplementary and non-critical.

res: Also strange, but mostly because that is who you are.

res has the strange nature, seemingly

bluzzy: How could you think I hate you?? I drew you two gifts!! And I made you a nickname! Geez. :[ <3

bluzzy is adorable agree/agree?

What happens when you're talking about GenGlee though? :(

then you assume it's a superposition of the two until you observe it!

or something

--

vixie you know how sometimes I suddenly notice you exist? it's because at other times you suddenly don't exist and that confuses.

well yes those are the only relevant things to say about you. everything else is supplementary and non-critical.

res has the strange nature, seemingly

bluzzy is adorable agree/agree?

Yes those are only relevant things, yes res is strange nature, and bluzzy is adorable-seeming.

interesting is an interesting way to put it. am not mysterious at all, everything about me is crystal-clear! as in transparent, not as in is solid with a crystal structure. uh maybe not that clear.

I don't give roundabout answers that often, do I? they're usually straightforward! someone might have asked a roundabout question, though.

Mysterious as in I can't gauge your personality as much. You're just... oh, like Mai puts it, kinda emotionless! Ish! idek

Fine, not really roundabout answers, but more like unhelpful, too-straightforward answers. :P

I uh I dunno 8D; We just haven't talked since so I wasn't really sure of your opinion of me, but now I feel better :D
(and that reminds me I still have to draw you that uguuDarkrai, don't I? Or uguuGengar, I think it was)

I forgot people! Very predictable. In any case, I might as well go over the people that have posted (and others!) because yeah.

... This post is probably going to turn out ridiculous, so I might as well just hide it.

Alruane: I've seen you around, but haven't really formed much of an opinion on you. A quick glance shows that you seem pretty nice. I remember you having an extra N in your name, which isn't that relevant to what I actually think of you, but sometimes I remember it and wonder why it changed.
Blastoise: <333 We really should talk more!
Bluzzy: Well, I listed you first! I wasn't quite OKAY MAI LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS NOW but uh right. You're a nice person and I feel like I can talk to you about almost anything, too!
Byrus: You seem like a really awesome guy! I don't always see you around, though, so I don't really know you that well. Either I'm missing around half of what you post, or you're much more of a lurker than I thought you were. Also poison types are the best. High five? :D
Chalumeau: We've played some #mafia together which totally qualifies for me knowing you as a person, right? Sometimes it seems like you're used to weird rules, but then I realize that everyone is saying the same thing and apparently I GM weirdly. Oops. Your namechange confuses me, because even though sometimes I see how you used to be Vixie you seem like you've changed a lot! In a good way, I suppose; still, I see Viki and I want to think Vixie because of the V but.
Dannichu: All I know of you is that you are full of rainbows, like Horrible Histories, and draw. This is not inaccurate at all.
Datura: I don't really know you either. Apparently you're Furret, if I'm reading things correctly? If so, I never really saw the need for a whole new account (I could just change my name), but it's not a thing I dislike you for or anything. Some people could want entirely start over, after all.
Derpy: I agree with bluzzy! I only really knew you via the BfA, but you tried there and that really meant a lot! We had a lot of work to do there and even if you didn't post a lot, having at least a few people who showed that they were actually reading the reffings and paying a small amount of attention made me feel better about putting effort into it.
Espeon: I feel the same about you as I do with Alruane. Sorry you don't get a super-special ramble about how I don't know you!
Gym Leader Shizui: You seem like a nice guy? I think you used to use italics a lot at the end of a post (like in this whispering way I will maybe possibly cite sources later), which was a bit confusing but you don't seem to do that now.
hopeandjoy: Nonono, you're a good person too. :( Sometimes I have things to say to you, but not really because we've never spoken? You were one of the people who slowly got me to listen to Vocaloid, though. That's cool.
Lyra Heartstrings: I pretty much agree with you! I never really knew you until I got really into ASB, but you're cool.
Jolty: You can be a jerk, and the no caps thing just sort of... accentuates it. Sometimes you seem like you could be a fun person to be around, but laughing at people when they post in the Grr Thread?
Pathos: Unspecific? We did sort of talk for a while and then never again, but...? No real comment on the strange thing; I suppose I can be confusing.
Phantom: Seems like a person I might like IRL? I never have much to say to you on here, though.
res: are you saying we're not friends
</3
Tarvos: Is just this guy that I have no real opinion on. I've seen you in Serious Business a few times; I don't remember your stance on everything, but I don't disagree with everything you say so? Meh.
Twilight Sparkle: Okay, so I said I was going to say things to the people who posted! I haven't actually /talked/ to you that much, but your posts are amusing sometimes and you seem like a decent person. I looked at your tumblr once and it was also cool despite the fact that I've never watched Glee.
ultraviolet: Is a really effective mod! She seems a lot like a mod, but without the being scary part. I could imagine talking to her sometime! She's nice.
Viki: You always seem like you're out doing things or something; it's not just your avatar, I swear! I agree with Pathos: you always seem like you try to be be really accepting! Also see Chalumeau's thing, you also confuse me.
Windyragon: Did I really forget about you D: I remember when we used to have super-long VM conversations that we would just ignore so we could talk about something else in a lengthy way. Come back when school's over, okay?
Zero Moment: You're a generally cool guy, actually! We share a few interests, too, and if we spoke more I could imagine us being good friends. Sometimes you mention the most amazing things offhandedly and I wonder how I haven't found them. You still really need to watch Madoka, though >[

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom