• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Not Catching Giratina in Distortion World

1. Luftballon

Banned
Pronoun
it
I think I read somewhere that if you don't catch Giratina in the Distortion World, the player can go back to try again, but I can't check my source and I'm not sure i trust it anyway, considering the way every other legendary works.

Could someone confirm or disprove this for me?

I think you can catch it in Turnback Cave, if you don't in the Distortion World. I didn't not catch it though, so it's not first-hand.

^If I had known that I would have just skipped it. It was REALLY REALLY hard, took me about 3 hours of resetting to finally capture the damn monster. I could have saved myself a lot of trouble... and come back when I was truly prepared.

I had a pretty easy time catching Giratina, personally. Timer Balls, Dusk Balls, and a Kangaskhan. Lemonades help too. Any fairly heavy normal type is pretty great for tanking Giratina, as long as they know some not-normal move to damage it. I think my Kangashan had Crunch and Surf to work with.

This is interesting though, I didn't know you could go back and get it later. I found it easy but still interesting.

Actually, you can go back and get most, if not all, of the legendaries if you accidentally defeat them.

Back
Top Bottom