• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats or Dogs?

Which is better, Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
A point that hasn't been raised yet, though, small dogs are vicious. Large dogs are social.

Not nessisarily; alsatians and dobermans (dobermen? XD) are very anti-social and can be incredibly vicious.
Not all small dogs are vicious, either; spaniels are small and are one of the friendliest breeds out there.

Social dogs can be vicious, too; dalmatians are one of the happiest breeds ever, but attacks by them do some serious damage.

I actually prefer cats, mostly because of Espeons and the Warriors series. I don't really have anything against dogs, but this one bit my brother and he still has scars.

CATS! they are cute soft quiet and dont stink ive never heard of a cat eating a person. dogs are stinky and ive head of them attacking and eating children! D:
my little brother got bitten by one and still has the scars of his face! i want to kill that dog personally! >:O

cats wins.

I have two black ones :D They're names in english would be Blacker and... uh, Siri, maybe?

They're really cuddly and cozy :3 Especially Blacker.

Guess what I voted.

29v1cgx.jpg

My dog. How can you not love that face?

And, Bakuphoon, what are your cats' names in your language?

Cats. They're cuter, usually smaller and more cuddly. The noise they make is cuter and not as noisy.

I've never heard of a cat killing a human.

I do like dogs, but cats are a lot better.

IM WITH YOU! Also, my cat sometimes scatches me, but she's still cute(even if she's a devil). Also, I've got a street cat that follows me around and does lots of tricks(saying bring makes her run and come bakck with a random item, most of the time sticks or food.)

Cats are more fun, they are so proud that when they do do something stupid it is very funny to laugh at them. Once my cat heard something up the chimney and tried to climb the chimney, it was very funny, it got covered in ash, my cat never lived it down. Also cats are less effort, but they do die more easily, this is sad.

I love both dogs and cats, but I prefer cats, since they just seem so beautiful and...mysterious, I guess. And I have three of them that are awesome.

Old thread is old. But anyway, I prefer cats. For one thing, I've lived my entire life around cats and never owned a dog; for another, I'm kinda scared of dogs. And cats just have an aura of awesomeness.

One of my reasons for preferring cats is pretty weird: wolves are my favorite animals, and I die a little bit inside whenever I see a really fluffy, inbred dog that is still technically descended from wolves. ...yeah, I'm weird.

Back
Top Bottom