• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Little Miss Sunshine

Lili

is not dead after all lol
Greatest. Movie. Ever.

The whole thing is just beautiful, and it's like you can honestly fall in love with the characters, especially Paul Dano's character and Abigail Breslin's. So, yeah.

Discuss.

YES. I love that film to bits. It's so messed up and wonderful. The bit with
the brother realizing he's colourblind and then just yelling
was fantastic.
And that ending!

I absolutely love the soundtrack, too. My housemate used to listen to it all the time and she's abroad now and I miss it ):

That movie is fantastic. I can just watch it over and over. It may be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, at the same time as it just has so much heart. <3

BEST FILM EVER

"What is she doing up there?"
"She's kicking ass, that's what she's doing!"

I liked it when I watched it but found it really difficult to sit through the first half hour or so. :x
The following portion of the film however, was abosolutely brilliant! I watched it with my mother and we just couldn't stop laughing about it afterwards.

Just rewatched the movie... definitely on my of my all-time favourites. I had an uber squish on Dwayne, awr. Also seeing Steve Carell in something serious is really cool.

Dwayne is pure genius. He was my favorite character, and felt so real. Paul Dano is an awesome actor for that role. Oh, and he was cute :3

Back
Top Bottom