• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What part of the franchise are you interested in?

I am only into the games and first and second generation game creepypasta now.
The anime died for me at Hoenn years ago. I don't even much play the games anymore my interest in them goes on and off and is usually mild when it's on.

Playing the games is great for a while here and there, though tearing them apart (and adding what I find to veekun) is way more fun. Mostly it's just the actual Pokémon I like, and doing creative stuff with them.

And plushies. I love plushies.

Last edited:
Does this forum count? xD

Seriously though, it's mostly the games. I stick to the older games (nothing past the third generation), though I am thinking about picking up one of the new games. Since I don't want to spend a lot on video games anymore, I have to decide between Black/White and Soul Silver. I won't be missing out on a lot if I skip DPPt, will I?

I enjoy the movies, at least up until the point where the voice actors changed. I never did get used to that. The anime I haven't watched in ages, but I imagine I would still enjoy the older episodes.

I collect cards and plushies... not that I really do anything with either of these collections, and not that I really look at them all that much anyway, ha. Oh, and I have a little collection of figurines, too.

Those are the major ones. I dabble occasionally in spriting, hacking, website-making, graphics, etc. but not very often anymore.

Oh, I forgot a big one: music! I downloaded many of the game soundtracks onto my computer, and I listen to those a lot!

While I'm still going, I love Pokémon creepypasta. I need to find more good ones!

Seriously though, it's mostly the games. I stick to the older games (nothing past the third generation), though I am thinking about picking up one of the new games. Since I don't want to spend a lot on video games anymore, I have to decide between Black/White and Soul Silver. I won't be missing out on a lot if I skip DPPt, will I?

DPPt seem to be the least-liked games overall. I'd personally wait until Black/White 2 come out if you're only looking for one game.

At any rate, I mainly play the games. I used to be huge in competitive battling. I still find it interesting, though gens IV and V just aren't up to par with the first three. (Yeah, I know gen I was horribly unbalanced but at least it was super-fun.)

I love the main games, as in the colored versions. I just got pokemon ranger today since I just completed the pokedex in Black internationally and I don't want to erase the saved file ^^;

The games by far are the main part of the franchise I follow. I care not for the anime, and some of the manga I do have an interest in but am not caught up with by any means. Have a few trading cards from ages back and sorta into collecting figurines now if I see any that interest me, heh.

And also the whole forum and writing scene, haha.

I used to watch the anime, but I don't really anymore.

I'm an avid follower of the card game, with over 1000 cards and a self-built Fire deck that includes this Charizard and this Moltres.

I have also beat Diamond, White, am halfway through SoulSilver and am doing a Nuzlocke on LeafGreen. (Which I have lost. Along with Diamond, THE FIRST POKEMON GAME I BEAT EVER. D:)

Yep, I'm pretty young.

I like,the games. Well, not really, but I do love the team building aspect of in game and also competitive.

Back
Top Bottom