• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Torchwood_Logo_Wallpaper_by_sandpuppeteer.jpg

Torchwood: outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on Earth, arming the human race against the future. The twenty-first century is when everything changes. And you gotta be ready.

LOGIN: ACCESS GRANTED WELCOME guest TO TORCHWOOD

UPLOADING CASE FILES
------------------------> UPLOAD COMPLETE

CASE #18022:

DATE: CLASSIFIED LOCATION:

0324 HRS: Recieved reports of screams from abandoned house known as CLASSIFIED. A CLASSIFIED found in abandoned house. CLASSIFIED appeared undamaged. CLASSIFIED was found to be surrounded by a strange electromagnetic field. CLASSIFIED sent to CLASSIFIED for futher analysis.
CLOSING FILE ---> FILE CLOSED

OPENING PERSONAL RECORDS-

CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS-
BACKGROUND: CLASSIFIED
ROLE: Cannot be killed by Mafia or lynched during the day. If selected to be lynched or targetted by the mafia Jack will be silenced the next day while he resurrects. Selects one player each night, if IANTO JONES is killed either by the mafia or lynched the targetted player will be killed.

IANTO JONES-
ROLE: Selects one player each night to inspect and find out who they targetted last. also makes amazing coffee-OH

OWEN HARPER:
ROLE: Field Medic. Each night selects one player to heal and prevent the mafia from killing them.

TOSHIKO SATO:
ROLE: Field Technician. During the game may select one player to learn their role, but not their alignment.

GWEN COOPER:
ROLE: May select one player each night to inspect and discover their alignment. Also may, once per game use the Resurrection Glove to revive a killed player, but GWEN will die the next night if used.

RHYS WILLIAMS:
BACKGROUND: INFORMED CIVILIAN
ROLE: If GWEN COOPER is killed he will kill himself.
GC: Emotional support!!
OH: no he just picks up the pizza since you wont let me get it delivered anymore
GC: You're ordering pizza?
OH: yep
JH: Nice try Owen now stop editing the personell portfolios. and make sure you get sausage on it.

CLOSING PERSONAL FILES.... PERSONAL FILES CLOSED...

ALERT! MESSAGE RECIEVED FROM T. SATO

run get out of here. it's loose, don't blink.

CREATING CASE FILE...CREATED

CASE # 18023:

STATUS ->PENDING

USER HARKNESS HAS ORDERED SYSTEM SHUTDOWN.

ATTENTION! ALL SYSTEMS WILL SHUT DOWN.

The mafia roles will be secret for the sake of mystery. NOTE: I never said all these roles listed were innocent. Come on, it's Torchwood, sometimes it doesn't end happy. The traditional roles of Mafia Don and Mafia goons will be there, but remember there may be a chance that Torchwood has been breached. If a Torchwood member is mafia-aligned they will retain their abilities! How it will be decided that they will have a 25% chance to be... affected.

The only hint for the plot I am willing to give right now is-

The image of an Angel, is an Angel.

There are a few rules I want to get out.

1. I HATE INACTIVITY. It ruins games. If you do not send in your regular night action for two nights, or do not post every day phase, you will be modkilled.
2. No communication outside the thread.
3. Not a rule, more of a tip. Use your actions. I give them to you to help you. Use them, don't waste them.
4. This game is meant to be fast paced. The group may only abstain once.
5. Have fun.

WINNING SPECIFICATIONS:

Mafia:
-Jack only innocent alive.
-All innocents dead.

Innocents:
-All mafia dead
-Jack is the last man standing.

Last edited:
Re: Torchwood Mafia

Sigh...

T-O-R-C-H-W-O-O-D

D-O-C-T-O-R _ W-H-O

It's a Doctor Who spinoff series.

I've edited the first post to include the roles. Please see and post any questions/comments.

EDIT: Whoever notices my funny and who "wrote" it in the computer files gets this free invisable cookie.

Last edited:

I'm waiting to figure that one... Heh heh, one of the reasons the mafia roles aren't posted is I well haven't sorted them quite yet.

Oh and that cookie was made in the sex gas.

Hee! Owen only loves Ianto for his coffee.
And Jack only loves him for the things he can to with a pocketwatch. :D

This looks absolutely brilliant, but I was hoping PC Andy would get a role. Best minor character ever.

I've entered the title and edited the first post, so please check that out.

This is going to be my most in-depth mafia ever. And I thought I was did that with the last one, but some people made it a lover win and I hadn't planned on that thus the ending sucked. Way to go with making the crazy win on that game.

Anyways, entered the title. I expect I will need around fifteen people. Should have game ready in the next two weeks.

Weeping Angels? In Torchwood? No....Maybe? Could be? Guess you peeps will need to find out. Don't blink though.

Last edited:
Dreaded double post. RAWR.. wait it's mafia it's ok...

Anyways edited the first post. I am still keeping the mafia secret, or at least their descriptions secret. And if you can't tell what they are by now... yeah... I mean the real point in mafia is the uniformed majority hunting down the informed majority.

Even if you don't like Torchwood, it's okay to join.

Don't know Torchwood? Here you go.

Need a few more players.

Last edited:
Ok looks like this is going to be it.

Sending out role PMs and writing flavor text.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom