• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wir sprechen Deutsch! (German Language Club)

departuresong

Bouncing Off Clouds
This club is for any German language enthusiasts—fluent speakers, those still learning, and anyone who is not knowledgeable about the language but is still intrigued by it.

Please feel free to join and exercise your German-speaking abilities! (Or lack thereof.)

Some useful links:List of members:

Last edited:
COUNT ME IN!

Im a 50% german, speak almost fluently and am not bad in writting.

P.S. 75% of what I learned in german comes from playing with GBA/DS. The irony..

I'm basically in the same situation as Twiggy. I'm half-German and can speak the language to a decent standard (my grammar is horrible but apparently the locals understand it so that's alright then~)

I'm also taking German AS with a class of six other people. we're one of the smallest classes in the year. :D

I'll join since I feel bad that the French Club is getting so many more members D':

I learned German for four years in school, but haven't studied it for well over a year now. I speak a small bit of it but am nowhere near fluent; I'm not even confident enough to post in it really :) It was my favourite subject back then and I've been meaning to pick it up again at some point, but it's glaringly obvious I'll never be fluent or anything so I can't really be bothered.

Oh, also they played us this horrifyingly annoying song over and over to teach us the German alphabet and it is now scarred on my brain forever >.<

Werden wir hier Deutsch mit einander reden?

(I speak German but not fluently, but my girlfriend does...)

Seit vier Jahren lerne ich in die Schule Deutsch, und meiner Meinung nach ist ihn einer toller Sprach!
Yes, the grammar's horrible, but the sentiment's there.

Back
Top Bottom