• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon (lazy me) Mafia! [SIGN-UPS CLOSED]

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
So I had a bad imagination when thinking this up, but...
Here are the roles! (No lovers, sorry.)

MAFIA GROUP
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Mafia don: Zoroark
Mafia Janitor: Froslass
Terrorist: Voltorb (Wargle's idea, not mine ^^)
Various Pokemon play mafia goons

TOWNIES
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Beloved Princess: Gardevoir
Jack of all Trades: Eevee
Inspector: Espeon
Various Pokemon play the townies

This is my first mafia game, so bear with me please! I will PM you when I've chosen, and I need at least 12-15 players. Thanks!
EDIT IMPORTANT NOTICE: Out of thread communication is ALLOWED for EVERYONE. VMs. PMs. All of that. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon (lazy me) Mafia!

He cleans up the body after a kill, so no one knows what the role of the person was when they come the next day.

Re: Pokemon (lazy me) Mafia!

Glace, don't forget: Only the people that the MAFIA killed are anonymous. Whoever the townies killed, their roles are known, and once the janitor is killed, obviously the mafia's kill's roles are known.

Re: Pokemon (lazy me) Mafia! [C'mon guys, only five more needed!]

You're welcome~
And remember that out of thread communication is ALLOWED. Oh yes.

Re: Pokemon (lazy me) Mafia! [C'mon guys, only two more needed!]

This is my first round as well. I'm looking forward to it!

...I second that. I'm hosting my first Mafia game, which is kind of an odd choice but exciting!

Last edited:
...can I double post for this? Guys, we are ready to go and the PMs will be coming shortly. Along with the thread.

Is there a limit on the Janitor uses? If not there should be because that isnt really fair.

Back
Top Bottom