• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DIY Pokémafia 2

Lucky... I've never played it in real life. Anyway, I don't see why it would be harder than normal!

(I'd say it's easier; you can guess roles and make your own conclusions. Although maybe that would make it harder...)

Less complicated meaning the only roles were the mafia, townies, and inspector. xD There might've been a doctor too, it was a long time ago and I don't really remember.

I choose Delibird. :)

I remember playing real-life mafia! In our games, we usually just had mafia, townies, a doctor, and an inspector. Sometimes we had lovers (or "bestest friends") and a vigilante.

i've played it in real life. Although when i gave the role, one guy went "RAAWR!" cause he was a werewolf. plus, there were only 2 mafia, 1 inspector, 1 witness, 1 pair of twins, and a healer. Real life mafia sucks

Can we communicate out of thread?

No, except for Mafia and Lovers.

Off topic but how do you get the player list on the thread? I want to make a mafia game but I couldn't find a way to show up.

I... honestly have no idea. I just posted the thread and there was a player list. If there isn’t one on your thread, the only thing I can suggest is reposting it.

O.K., I have everyone's roles pretty much set out. I'll stop sign-ups at about 20 players, or after 24 hours of no-one signing up. (EDIT: I am aware that the time limit for sign-ups has passed, but I'm still working on the role PMs. I'll go ahead and close the thread now, but the actual game won't start until I've got all of the role PMs ready, which will probably take some time.)

Last edited:

By my calculations, the Pokemafia game will start in NOW
Hey zeKieranator, during the first day, you should give hints to the players so we dont boring abstain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom